Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

dam, won't be around on the 30th. If he drops two shoes that day I would be beyond pissed 
mean.gif
 hopefully, if there is a rose gold glv, they drop on the 23rd 

He always pushing the date back to gather hella hype. Smh. Still copping either way but damn homie. That'd be dope if he does a random rose gold drop on the 23rd my birthday the 25th be a hell of a good week. :smile:

oi so i didnt go after the pumas but i decided to jump o nthe site at 11:05 just to see the layout of how they dropped. if i remember correctly there wasnt any other way of getting the shoes unless you click on the front banner right? i remember cliking on "puma" "new arrivals" (only had the clothing) etc so yeah. am i wrong? wanna be ready for the sages. i just remember with the KFE and COA they were on the brands page before hand. well deff COA

Like a few others I'm gonna be out of town on the 30th. Looks like I'll be schooling the wifey on how to cop and try on our phones.

oddly it seems like no one is around on the 30th. even in comments on the photo haha. odd.

What was retail on the past GLVs?

Mint/coves were $150 correct? Were the volcanoes $150 as well?

Back
Top Bottom