Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Need to see the official pics. Right now its a pass.. Regardless of what people say, these look too much like the coves and mints.

damn @joelom  your renderings are pretty good. I like the second one too. RG's are gonna be like a really pastelly red.

Bottom pair is my pick too. Hard to see on that shot. Colors a really off too probably. Hard to tell. Rose golds really need to happen.

these sages look so sick...im not familiar with RF releases. is the kith website the best place to cop? also is it possible or do u need some bs bot stuff goin on?

these sages look so sick...im not familiar with RF releases. is the kith website the best place to cop? also is it possible or do u need some bs bot stuff goin on?
be on the front page you will see it when it pops up and remember use a CREDIT CARD

Anyone notice kith's new checkout page? It doesn't direct you to the shopify checkout page we all know. Not sure if it holds it in the cart as you checkout now.

Anyone notice kith's new checkout page? It doesn't direct you to the shopify checkout page we all know. Not sure if it holds it in the cart as you checkout now.

Its one of the variants of the checkout page from the puma release. It still holds the cart, that's how so members were able to oop pairs. Its more a contained page though which is kinda weird. Doesn't feel like part of the site

So I received my Puma XT-2 today.

The right shoe is fine, but the left was flattened in transit and the leather super wrinkly/creased on both sides of the shoe. This is partly because the paper stuffing in the shoe was lacking. The stuffing was like flat and so there was no support for the shoe. 

Anyway to smooth it out?

So I received my Puma XT-2 today.
The right shoe is fine, but the left was flattened in transit and the leather super wrinkly/creased on both sides of the shoe. This is partly because the paper stuffing in the shoe was lacking. The stuffing was like flat and so there was no support for the shoe. 

Anyway to smooth it out?

View media item 1117909

With wear it may help the flattened pair--just by having your foot in it

With wear it may help the flattened pair--just by having your foot in it
Well yeah, the foot will expand the shoe and somewhat make it less obvious, but still pretty noticeable difference. I bought 2 by accident and couldnt cancel this order. So I have my pair, but these ones....smh I think steam would help

Last edited:
Waitin for the official pics 
nerd.gif
, passed on KFE..... now I'm ready 
pimp.gif

Feeling the sages, will def try for a pair but really looking forward to a rose gold V though if it's all true.

i remember when i was telling people this and a lot of yall said i was trying to prevent ppl from coppin :smh:

That's not entirely true. They had a paypal button before you got to the checkout page and this caused a bunch of people to miss out because your pair isn't secured until you get to that checkout page. If you went ahead and went to the checkout page and clicked the other paypal link on there you were good. Every release there were people complaining that they missed out because they mistakenly hit that first paypal link.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom