Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So as someone new to the game still...how tough are the sages going to be to get?

Missed out on the mints and these look really nice. 

Ask Ronnie. He frequently posts in here. :lol:

As for my own question directed to Ronnie, can you please give us a breakdown of the various types of suede you implement on your sneakers, Mr. Fieg.

Last edited:
Best suede imo was the Super red 2.0s. Very furry and soft.
happy.gif
the suede on the brazil GT-IIs is pretty nice too

Hmmmm if that little wavy part on Vs is that pinkish color thats on the asics on the tongue. That will be so nice

correct me if im wrong but for the KFE drop didnt you need to use the twitter link bc they wouldnt show up with the rest of the collection otherwise?

correct me if im wrong but for the KFE drop didnt you need to use the twitter link bc they wouldnt show up with the rest of the collection otherwise?
Nope...I haven't used twitter link yet...I've been successful since mint cove drop

Nope...I haven't used twitter link yet...I've been successful since mint cove drop
ive been successful for a while now but i remember clicking on the banner and the shoes not popping up but when i clicked on the twitter link they came right up.

Some crazy bot out there that is able to automate up to 20 orders at a time for different Kith accounts. Hopefully it does'nt ruin this release for us who plan to wear.

SHOE(S) EYYYY!?!

Will Max giving the people the info they need!

#TYBWM

Back
Top Bottom