Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

These Sage's have some major potential to be one of the best recent RF's.  Same with Rose Gold's.  Personally I think this could be the best RF Pack he's put out.  Mind you, an extremely close race between ECP.  I love the contrasting colors on the Sage.  Lastly, out of pure speculation I don't think RG's are dropping with the Sage's.  

Two reasons: One being the Sage was a completely new colorway we hadn't seen before and two because I think another unseen contrasting in color RF is coming are way.  (PURE SPECULATION, however, I am praying RG's come in this pack!)

midsole is sage. go figure
roll.gif

Damn, I was hoping he wouldn't end up pushing it back. They are looking real good. These crap on mints/coves. Loving the contrast and this emerald type shade.

I'll be out on the 30th.... 23rd would of suited fine... Guess I'll have to try on my mobile

Looking like a pigskin base with regular nubuck overlays and leather heel.

But ron-dog gonna rewrite that entire sentence in a monologue.

Please don't drop anything important on 8/23 ron ron lol

Hopefully it's the new mercers or something like that, or maybe he just changed the date altogether? Dude is cryptic with the tweets sometimes :nerd:

Please don't drop anything important on 8/23 ron ron lol

Hopefully it's the new mercers or something like that, or maybe he just changed the date altogether? Dude is cryptic with the tweets sometimes
nerd.gif
Dude is making it up as he goes lol

But naw, in the back of my mind I'm hoping he moved it back to give him more time to drop his weekly teaser pics and rose golds are thrown in there.

Back
Top Bottom