Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

160, 320 for the pack. those patterned bleeckers are looking pretty bunk tho. looks like some ish cotton on would do. 

Hopefully Ron doesn't upcharge for them and say some mess like "The dye used for these contains all natural ingredients, including extracts from the Sage plants grown in the KITH Atrium"

This looks dope. Just noticed a few things that may be different from Ronnie's first teaser pic where you can see the back. In that pic it looks like the lower heel wrap is either black or a real dark green. Then the part right below it that sticks out on the sole is a lighter green color. Can't find the pic right this second though.

This looks dope. Just noticed a few things that may be different from Ronnie's first teaser pic where you can see the back. In that pic it looks like the lower heel wrap is either black or a real dark green. Then the part right below it that sticks out on the sole is a lighter green color. Can't find the pic right this second though.

Last edited:
Any word on Rose Golds?
nerd.gif

I'd rather he go back to the solo releases, spread them out and it makes each one seem more significant. That pack **** is for the birds.

I think instead of "it makes each other seem more significant", he really wants to say "it adds more of a resell value" but doesn't wanna sound like THAT GUY.

I like the two at a time drops. Not only does it give more opportunities for people to cop but it also leads me believe production is being upped on them as well!

Back
Top Bottom