Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If ur looking for an all black or all white shoe for casual wear, then this is probably your best bet right now. Quality seems on point and price isnt too crazy. No hype necessary here, which isnt happening. Im impressed.
Agree to disagree but there are plenty of better options for an all white or black shoe. Huarache triple blacks or plats for example. And price is honestly absurd. Most likely going to be close to $200 after everything is said and done. And that's straight from the retailer on release day. I remember when $200 for kicks used to be considered resale price. Now it's considered the norm or a steal smh

I unDS my Brazils yesterday. Good grief, these things are amazing. The GT-2 might be my favorite Asics models now.

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...ceptor=1&cm_mmc=SEM-_-PLA-_-Google-_-35637101

For those who don't want to spend $200 on a black/white shoe. Not trying to be a smart ***, literally just trying to help. And yes, the quality is up to par, even though RF didn't make these. The MMQ is Puma's "premium" division. Supposed to be inspired hand crafted quality without being handcrafted. Don't sleep on these if you miss out on the RFs, I promise you the quality is great on these.  I have the tan pair.

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...ceptor=1&cm_mmc=SEM-_-PLA-_-Google-_-35637101

For those who don't want to spend $200 on a black/white shoe. Not trying to be a smart ***, literally just trying to help. And yes, the quality is up to par, even though RF didn't make these. The MMQ is Puma's "premium" division. Supposed to be inspired hand crafted quality without being handcrafted. Don't sleep on these if you miss out on the RFs, I promise you the quality is great on these.  I have the tan pair.
Your efforts might be in vain. It's hard to save people that have already drank the Kool Aid. 

Also, that tan pair is great, the FL sale prices are great too.

Your efforts might be in vain. It's hard to save people that have already drank the Kool Aid. 

Also, that tan pair is great, the FL sale prices are great too.
It's just sad that people wouldn't touch Puma if it weren't for RF. Great prices, great quality for the most part.

I'm wearing my BWGH Madder Browns today for the first time. Out the box, I thought they were lackluster, but once they're on feet, they look amazing.

enough with this puma talk.  they nasty.  if it was a GR and no fieg involvement, no one would batter an eye lid.  

Been out of the thread for a while, any updates on this supposed GLV rose gold? ....

enough with this puma talk.  they nasty.  if it was a GR and no fieg involvement, no one would batter an eye lid.  

Been out of the thread for a while, any updates on this supposed GLV rose gold? ....
This. I've been waiting on the rose golds since prices for the GT-IIs are ridiculous.

RF is also supposed to do a collab with the New Balance 997 that just came back this year. I cannot wait for those.

I can already tell I'll be sitting it out if he does a 997. I refuse to spend more $170-$180 on a sneaker.

These look dope, and on sale.. temping.

I just caught a decent deal on a pair of High Risks so I can't cop anything for awhile...

How much did you drop if you don't mind me asking. I'm in the market myself for some GT-IIs.
$300 shipped for VNDS. Not ideal obviously but better than the $400 they've been going for. I rarely pay resale but those have had me salty since the day I missed them.

$300 shipped for VNDS. Not ideal obviously but better than the $400 they've been going for. I rarely pay resale but those have had me salty since the day I missed them.
worth it. nice pick up.

what are leather back and eclipses going for?

Last edited:
PPL WANT THESE JUST NOT AT THE PRICE

ITS NOT THAT THEYRE UGLY OR PLAIN

ITS HONESTLY ABOVE SOME PPL PAY GRADE

Back
Top Bottom