Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

PPL WANT THESE JUST NOT AT THE PRICE

ITS NOT THAT THEYRE UGLY OR PLAIN

ITS HONESTLY ABOVE SOME PPL PAY GRADE
..naaaa, they ugly!

FUGLY to be exact!! 
laugh.gif

Excuse me if this has been covered already...but anyone know if they are allowing both pairs to be copped? I called up and was told to check the twitter smh. 

Great jones shorts came in yesterday.  Tried them on and then went and copped another pair immediately.  I'm about 5'8 so they fit right on my knees, and they're lined with some super soft cotton.  Literally the first thing I thought when I saw the great jones pant was "I'd love the shorts without the leggings" so it was pretty much a no-brainer for me.  Just wanted to share with anyone on the fence - I'd definitely recommend them.

Copped a medium for reference.

I'm 5'8" 160 lb. I usually wear S, M, 30, or 31 in shorts. Should I go with Medium in the great jones shorts? I see they hit the knee, but how tight/loose are the shorts on the thigh?

thanks!

It's just sad that people wouldn't touch Puma if it weren't for RF. Great prices, great quality for the most part.

I'm wearing my BWGH Madder Browns today for the first time. Out the box, I thought they were lackluster, but once they're on feet, they look amazing.
Because puma thought meek mill would be a good rep...and now hes locked up 
laugh.gif

there's something to be said about someone who just does their own thing without caring what others think.  

that deserves more respect than those who ask " what do you guys think of this?" and "should i pay this much for blah blah blah?"

I'm sorry but this is funny, these aren't garbage but it's literally a man selling you solid color leather shoes in a leather bag, telling you QUALITY MAYNE,

This shoe does no support a mono textile and mono color theme at all. 

I guess you could break some necks in a nursing home with these tho.

You can like them fine, but don't try to sell this anyone else. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom