Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just not a fan of the XT2 model, if he did it on a 698, I'd be all over it

Also, NYers pay $208 after shipping/tax???

Last edited:

Just not a fan of the XT2 model, if he did it on a 698, I'd be all over it

Also, NYers pay $208 after shipping/tax???
Yep.

These are gonna finish in the $200 range for most people after shipping and tax kick in.

That's resale for a normal pair of sneakers B. I'd rather get two pairs of NB998s or another pair of Brazils for that price, if you wanna talk quality.

But that's just me. People are gonna cop whatever they want, makes no difference to me. As long as everyone is happy with their purchases, regardless of what it is, then it's all gravy.

Yep.

These are gonna finish in the $200 range for most people after shipping and tax kick in.

That's resale for a normal pair of sneakers B. I'd rather get two pairs of NB998s or another pair of Brazils for that price, if you wanna talk quality.

But that's just me. People are gonna cop whatever they want, makes no difference to me. As long as everyone is happy with their purchases, regardless of what it is, then it's all gravy.
I hear ya, Rather cop those 997GY and save some money instead

QUICK OVERVIEW.

I WENT TTS. THEY FIT PERFECT FOR ME SINCE MY FEET ARE A BIT ON THE WIDE SIDE.

I CAN SEE WHAT WILL SAYS IN TERMS OF STRETCHING SINCE THEY REALLY ARE ALL LEATHER.

HALF SIZE DOWN IF U LIKE THE SNUG FIT.

BOX IS COOL.

DUSTAG AND SHOE LACE BAG ARE ALSO LEATHER.

UNFORTUNATELY THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE NURSING SHOES IN PERSON :frown:

To much hate for people that like it, move on son
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything what Bait makes but I'm not investing my time trying to talk down upon their stuff consistently.

Last edited:
I like a lot of KITH's apparel but I just can't get jiggy with the brand's name (doesn't help that Ronald has to brand EVERYTHING with it). I feel it

should be subjugated to people with a lisp.

Back
Top Bottom