Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think most ppl are passing bc a lot of ppl on here are lowkey resellers

I personally can't wait for my nursing shoes
You a nurse, B? Can't be wearing nurse shoes unless you nurse, word to not ballin in basketball shoes.

Yea horror stories galore

Are ordering an 8.5 by any chance? That's been the horror story in the NB thread. One damaged pair constantly being sold and returned and sold again
11/11.5 for me. There's one store close to me, might just cop in store.

no joke but

Triple Black & Platinum White Huaraches over these "Italian Glove Leather" Pumas. Anyday.

$180. *****.

Guys i know it might not be the place but i have been loking for so long for salmon toes sz 11 or10.5.... where can i check? Nothing on ebay. Klekt. Fb groups...Thanks!

Not gonna lie, the whites are looking lovely on the RF website. Hope yall enjoy it, those who actually want to wear them.

Not gonna lie, the whites are looking lovely on the RF website. Hope yall enjoy it, those who actually want to wear them.
they all look great on their site. but the light theyre throwing at them for the picture is super contrasting and making them pop.

but in RL youre not going to get it to look like that :frown:

Ronnie lost on this one. I understand what he was trying to do but my girl was even like they look like nurse shoes. But the shoes just don't work. they're not hot materials or not. He could have quilted the leather or something. Make them interesting. reminds me of when Drake said he could even sell a blank disc. He was feeling himself too much on this one .

they all look great on their site. but the light theyre throwing at them for the picture is super contrasting and making them pop.

but in RL youre not going to get it to look like that :frown:
He did great on the photo ops but the live look pics are like whatever. not feeling these at all but it was a valiant effort by Ronnie and the team.

^ i wasn't feeling any of those BWGH. 

they looked good in pics but when i saw them in person they did not impress.  

they have great color schemes though. 

Last edited:
Ok so I guess no one knows about the tickets then lol. Niketalk isn't what it used to be. I used to come here for general info, now all I see is opinions and hate.. More hate than anything tho.

Ok so I guess no one knows about the tickets then lol. Niketalk isn't what it used to be. I used to come here for general info, now all I see is opinions and hate.. More hate than anything tho.
Seems like he might not need to do tickets for these.

Perforated toebox and a gum sole on these would have made them way more desireable. Leather looks on point but that silhouette doesn't highlight as well as say an Air Force one would.

Back
Top Bottom