Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So i tried on the Pumas today 

So listen up and stop asking sizing question

The shoe is all leather ALL!!!!! So that means it will strecht out a lot

So i recommend to size down 1/2 if you have a regular widht but if you have fat *** foot stay TTS

The shoe comes in a special box, with leather dustbag and round laces with a leather bag too for them

Now @Bad Lieutenant  put it on  the title thread so we can move along

The shoes are just ok IMO

you've seen them in hand?  how are they precisely?

So i recommend to size down 1/2 if you have a regular widht but if you have fat *** foot stay TTS

The shoe comes in a special box, with leather dustbag and round laces with a leather bag too for them

Now @Bad Lieutenant  put it on  the title thread so we can move along

I haven't seen them in person, but they look like **** in pictures.

WillGod came through for us again.

Has anyone dealt with KITH Customer Service before? I finally got my package when the clothing and Asic Gel Lyte V classics were re-released. No issues with the shirt but when I opened the Asics box, this is what I got...

indifferent.gif

I already emailed them and will try to give them a call in the morning but from what I read on here, the CS isn't so good. Who else should I email to let him know of this error?
oops.....a similar thing happened to a friend from nike..he was expecting the black toe jordan 1s and when he opened the box it was the celtics cw.(at least they were jordan 1s :tongue:)

good luck man...

Now @Bad Lieutenant
 put it on  the title thread so we can move along

Are there any perforations at all for air flow? I was going to try for the black pair and partially paint the mid sole speckled grey. But I don't know how comfortable these would be 2+ hours in.

Last edited:
Update:

I emailed Adam Stubbs and KithNYC CS and they responded with a UPS Return Label and apology. All good. Will be shipping them back today. Should be getting a replacement in the next 2 weeks or so. I can only imagine if this happened to one of their hyped releases...which then goes to the point that they would hold you down for the next release like they did with robin thicke robin thicke .

Good Customer Service nonetheless.

I think most ppl are passing bc a lot of ppl on here are lowkey resellers

I personally can't wait for my nursing shoes

I think most ppl are passing bc a lot of ppl on here are lowkey resellers

I personally can't wait for my nursing shoes
Ehh $180 is just a steep price tag for plain shoes like that. I'd rather knock a pair off my "list" than buy these just because it's the newest RF. 997GY and 997PR are calling my name

I know I'm just warning you about the 997PR, the GY are worth it. But the PR have major issues
Yeah I peeped, which is a shame because I think it's part of the "premium quality" portion of the author's pack.

You have the GY my man? Sportszoneelite has them for $159 shipped. Thinking about copping and getting my Steve Jobs and Al Gore on.

Yea horror stories galore

Are ordering an 8.5 by any chance? That's been the horror story in the NB thread. One damaged pair constantly being sold and returned and sold again

Back
Top Bottom