Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

apparently he put this on his IG ad then took it down according to a dude on a fb group.

these are >>>>>>>

must cop..ill be in nyc tmrw for the next few days hopefully they get them instore

Last edited:
im guessing a kithstrike after the paris COA release in paris but before US release so probably around jan 26th

photoshop
I hope not!! I know better but I hope not lol. That red looks so rich on them too and it looks like a combo of a leather upper too 
nthat.gif

We definitely need Willmax to clarify what those GL3's are all about.

One of the dudes on the fb group said, they are a kithstrike and are dropping tonight, I really doubt that though..

Would make a nice Valentines Day drop with the colorway. But, I'd rather have them before then. I guess we'll see. Hopefully not a Photoshop, but we know of their Photoshop talents.

just got my black publish joggers in today, Im not a big fan of the way they fit. Fit is weird on me and went TTS, just gonna stick to Mercers and Zanerobes

just got my black publish joggers in today, Im not a big fan of the way they fit. Fit is weird on me and went TTS, just gonna stick to Mercers and Zanerobes

Not to go offtopic, but how would you compare the fit to your Mercers and Zanerobes?

Passed on volcanos, daytonas, americanas.  Gonna pass on COA's as well.  Need to see more pics of that GL3 but looks like a pass for now..

Back
Top Bottom