Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

well ill say this, i cant find any GL3 on kith with that background. also i was mistaken about his profile pic. that is the right pic. 

So there's a chance those gliii devil toes are dropping? i guess if the disc devil toes are friends and family, this might be a filler for the general audience... 
nthat.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats a PS that somebody made dummies.

About the Pumas, didn't i tell you guys a month ago they were gonna be 3 CWs. The red is F&F and the other two are public release.

The shoes are coming to the US along with the KITH apparel part of the COA. The other pieces are staying in Paris i think

About the Pumas, didn't i tell you guys a month ago they were gonna be 3 CWs. The red is F&F and the other two are public release.
The shoes are coming to the US along with the KITH apparel part of the COA. The other pieces are staying in Paris i think

Pls tell me your lying about those GL3s!!!!!!'

Those are wayyyy better than these puma COA joints. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Any guesses on what pieces will make it over to the US?

Maybe a weird question, but does anybody know if there's gonna be an online release on the 16th (or whenever the COA is dropping)? 

In that case, do you think the stuff will be shipped from Paris or just NYC?

Didn't RF say he was done with the GL3 for a while? but then again 2014 is the anniversary of this model...sooooo I got nothing.

will the pieces made for paris be available to purchase online is my main concern.. want that JE hoodie

Last edited:
the new mercers are going to be very expensive. i spoke with a kith employee, he told me that everything is releasing in paris only, and we will get an update when theyll be releasing in us. so far though now word

how the **** do kithstrikes work? is it just kicks they find in the back of their stockroom and they throw some rope laces on?

the new mercers are going to be very expensive. i spoke with a kith employee, he told me that everything is releasing in paris only, and we will get an update when theyll be releasing in us. so far though now word
So instore-release only in the pop up shop? 

And then US-release in the start of Feb, assumably both online and instore?

Received my khaki Mercers that I ordered from the recent restock. Went TTS with a 32 and they fit huge. I guess I needed a 30, which sucks since they sold out. I guess I'll send them back, unless I can find someone who's interested in them. Does Kith take forever to process mail in returns?

Received my khaki Mercers that I ordered from the recent restock. Went TTS with a 32 and they fit huge. I guess I needed a 30, which sucks since they sold out. I guess I'll send them back, unless I can find someone who's interested in them. Does Kith take forever to process mail in returns?

i just got my black pair today, went TTS as well with a 30 and they're not too bad. I went with a 28 for MM and I prefer that fit and material over the ones that released last week. for someone who claims to know about "quality" and "fashion" RF really doesn't know ish about either one...one cuff on my black pair is a little looser than the other. i'm going to try washing them in hot water with a hot dry to hopefully tighten them up.

i just got my black pair today, went TTS as well with a 30 and they're not too bad. I went with a 28 for MM and I prefer that fit and material over the ones that released last week. for someone who claims to know about "quality" and "fashion" RF really doesn't know ish about either one...one cuff on my black pair is a little looser than the other. i'm going to try washing them in hot water with a hot dry to hopefully tighten them up.
Gonna do the same. Went One Sz down on khakis and after drying them they were a little too snug. hopefully the black TTS I got today will fit perfect.

Back
Top Bottom