Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I don't really care about the shoes, but those leather Mercer pants, Combo Mercer II pants and the John Elliot pieces (especially the hoodie) caught my eye! I think this collection is way better than the ECP imo (in terms of apparel)

Last edited:
Didn't realize there were 3... always thought the coral/red was kith filtered... 
laugh.gif

And is that 'Just Us' embossed on the side toe box... man...

Didn't realize there were 3... always thought the coral/red was kith filtered... 
laugh.gif

And is that 'Just Us' embossed on the side toe box... man...
Same here I totally missed the red pair. Unfortunately I'm a sucker for red/black CWs so those might be copped as well 
mean.gif

Some nice stuff in this COA capsule, but I have a feeling some of this stuff is gonna hurt the pockets as far as price. When do these release in the US?

With the whole COA theme, I wore my COVE Of Arms today..

View media item 743586

Last edited:
I think the collection is alright the apparel would be a hell of alot better if everything wasn't black, should have added some color IMO. Leather Mercers are killer though, but I'm expecting an exorbitant price on those.

Still hoping for an online release.

Average collection, stussy x patta s**** on this imo. All black doesn't mean high fashion.

Last edited:
I just got a response from Scott Saltzman on IG. The reds are special and not for sale. Unfortunate, I thought it was the best color of the three.

Coves are better than all of them. And he just recycled the mint/cove color again. Ronnie Fiag.

Quick pic Ronnie just posted and took it down... coming soon i hope!! was just talking about how im a sucker for black/red CWs and since those Pumas are friends and family only these will do 

Back
Top Bottom