Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

are you cereal right now, you guys?

and here i thought from the kith pix they might be bone (off white), and not even quite khaki... :rofl:

but they end up almost brass, with almost black cuffs?

F that... i'd send those back and demand all my money back including shipping, for false advertising... i would want a true khaki color, lighter, like in the pix, and i would only want a light grey cuff, the way they have come b4...

really glad i got my pair from the silent in store only restock a few months ago, b4 the mercer mondays started... they were the last good pair i guess, with the right color, and light grey cuff...

but seriously, how do you go from this to this (even the black tag on the back looks grey, and not black, LOL):

View media item 743134
=

View media item 741621
:rofl:

Last edited:
Just kidding guys. Honestly, I think they look much better than High Risks.

you're right, they are what the high risks could have been (and how they looked in their first doctored pix, navy and infrared)...

much more into that colorway.

that GR >>> super limited hyped kith strike high risks :lol:

you're right, they are what the high risks could have been (and how they looked in their first doctored pix, navy and infrared)...

much more into that colorway.

that GR >>> super limited hyped kith strike high risks :lol:

Thanks mang. It's nice to hear that from a credible person. I basically got them for $40 on sale. I'm confident that I can wear them better than High Risk.

Thanks mang. It's nice to hear that from a credible person. I basically got them for $40 on sale. I'm confident that I can wear them better than High Risk.

i mean, the suede on the high risks is obviously better, but the leather back ruins 'em IMO...

but that's just materials speaking.

materials mean nothing to me if i don't like the colorway.

colorway wise, navy and infrared, or even purple and infrared, woulda been better... but that plain red absolutely ruined 'em for me.

the navy and infrared GR's are sick IMO, i love that colorway so much. and i'm glad they have no hype. if they're really on sale that cheap, i may have to pick up a 2nd pair (pm me a link if they have a 12).

Last edited:
i mean, the suede on the high risks is obviously better, but the leather back ruins 'em IMO...

but that's just materials speaking.

materials mean nothing to me if i don't like the colorway.

colorway wise, navy and infrared, or even purple and infrared, woulda been better... but that plain red absolutely ruined 'em for me.

the navy and infrared GR's are sick IMO, i love that colorway so much. and i'm glad they have no hype. if they're really on sale that cheap, i may have to pick up a 2nd pair (pm me a link if they have a 12).

I agree. Colorway comes first for me too before I even look at material, concept, hype, etc.

I bought it at Social Status when they had 50% off sale with no tax and free shipping:

http://shop.socialstatuspgh.com/collections/asics/products/asics-gt-2

Size 12 is sold out unfortunately. That's huge by the way. You don't look that tall in your pics, no offense. If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?

and here i thought from the kith pix they might be bone (off white), and not even quite khaki...
roll.gif

F that... i'd send those back and demand all my money back including shipping, for false advertising... i would want a true khaki color, lighter, like in the pix, and i would only want a light grey cuff, the way they have come b4...

really glad i got my pair from the silent in store only restock a few months ago, b4 the mercer mondays started... they were the last good pair i guess, with the right color, and light grey cuff...

but seriously, how do you go from this to this (even the black tag on the back looks grey, and not black, LOL):

=

roll.gif
kithfilter at it's best. 
laugh.gif

and here i thought from the kith pix they might be bone (off white), and not even quite khaki... :rofl:

View media item 743134
=

View media item 741621
smh... Kith doesn't refund.. Looks like resell...

Although I think personally the darker khakis look better, those look TOTALLY different than what was advertised

I don't see how you couldn't file a PayPal claim and get your money back with EASE

View media item 743134

=

View media item 741621

kithfilter at it's best. :lol:

it strikes again!

DO NOT JUST FILE A PAYPAL CLAIM.

Email customer service first and threaten to file one unless you get a FULL refund. 

Paypal is an annoying process and I am almost positive kith CS wants nothing to do with the process.

just looked at the lookbook for COA. The JE hoodie looks real nice, but i can bet the price will be up there which will then make me pass. Im assuming the thermal is the tank they're talking about there, if it was a normal long sleeve thermal i'd be all over that as well

Grey midsole looks waaay better imo, but that "just us" on the toe is a little corny.

Passing anyway, the disc is too bulky for me.

All depends on the prices.. The JE hoodie and the Button downs.. are a must..  would like to pick up the 3m bomber but that will be a tad pricey i can bet

Back
Top Bottom