Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

first time hitting on a kith raffle

9am-10am

dont even know whether to keep or not though not really a fan of af1s only ones i like are the wheat highs

first time hitting on a kith raffle

9am-10am

dont even know whether to keep or not though not really a fan of af1s only ones i like are the wheat highs
i got a pair of wheat highs i dont wear anymore 8.5/10, maybe we can work a trade out, i add of course

lol i have them already

might give them as a late gift to my cousin, either way pretty dope hitting on my first raffle from kith

still waiting on shipping for the trail boosts but not stressing it so whatever

Yeah the NY morning rush hour aint gonna be a joke especially with everyone going back to work tommorow..

im excited lmao haven't actually been to kith in a couple of years.. think the last time i physically went to the store was sometime in the fall of '14. if that kith treats is open might try that out

my pickup time's between 9am - 10am and i gotta leave the house by 6am just to get there in time.. traffic's insane in the mornings.

and i only live like 20 miles outside NYC lmao

If you leave at 6am theres no traffic yet chief. But literally 6:30-6:45 the traffic starts to form, I come from the Bronx and take the West Side highway so idk how it is from your area. Whats gonna suck is parking but Kith has 2 hour meters next to it so you good there, if you wanna pay the $7 lol.

my pickup time's between 9am - 10am and i gotta leave the house by 6am just to get there in time.. traffic's insane in the mornings.

and i only live like 20 miles outside NYC lmao
i live about 22 miles away, would need to wake up at 6am, take the 630 train which takes 40 min to get into grand central and walk another 40 min to get to kith

I left at 3am to drive 5 hours to Miami for the Linens so cry me a river about catching a 6:30 train. Maybe next time Ronnie will deliver them to your house and stop to pick up breakfast for you on the way.

I left at 3am to drive 5 hours to Miami for the Linens so cry me a river about catching a 6:30 train. Maybe next time Ronnie will deliver them to your house and stop to pick up breakfast for you on the way.
woah man chill with the hostility.

and would be nice tbh, bring back uber rush x kith

Back
Top Bottom