Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Did people who checked out with more than one pair get their orders shipped? I saw a few cancellation emails so just curious. Hoping for a restock but I know that's just wishful thinking
Where did you see any cancellation emails? I haven't heard anything about that. 

Everyone who ordered a pair or more all got shipping from what I've seen.

Last edited:

Everyone who ordered a pair or more all got shipping from what I have seen.
No there are some people still waiting but I think they're mostly international. From what I've seen though, not a single person has received a cancellation email. 

post up that you actually are getting all those multiple pairs in your order though,

it has happened that they show they shipped all items yet you only get one

post up that you actually are getting all those multiple pairs in your order though,

it has happened that they show they shipped all items yet you only get one
if the multiple pairs come in the same shipment all you have to do is check the shipping weight through tracking..

I saw a few in this thread from guys with 1 and 2 orders.
Don't take this thread seriously. Lots of kids and guys who hate new enthusiasts. When they see that you got a pair but you haven't been in the thread for a while they decide to troll you lol. I can't explain the reasoning behind it but it happens a lot on the Adidas threads. In their eyes if you haven't been around here since the beginning you don't deserve the shoes. 

Core Fleece sizing, 5'11", fat, went XL, a bit short, either way I should lose weight lol

damnit. was about to pull the trigger on a sz m for resale. im 5'10, slender with a long torso so theres no way a medium gonna fit my lanky ***. gonna have to find atleast a l or maybe even xl now seeing how small these run...

Last edited:
damnit. was about to pull the trigger on a sz m for resale. im 5'10, slender with a long torso so theres no way a medium gonna fit my lanky ***. gonna have to find atleast a l or maybe even xl now seeing how small these run...
They honestly run tts, just short for my liking. Go 1 up for the roomy fit

Last edited:
I talked about this right after shipping came out, but my buddy who got 4 pairs of shoes (3 which were the RF UBs) only got shipping weight of 7lbs, while my 1 pair in a smaller size was 3lbs. Really doubt theres 4 pairs of shoes in there, idk.

Core Fleece sizing, 5'11", fat, went XL, a bit short, either way I should lose weight lol

You eating good dude, lol.

I talked about this right after shipping came out, but my buddy who got 4 pairs of shoes (3 which were the RF UBs) only got shipping weight of 7lbs, while my 1 pair in a smaller size was 3lbs. Really doubt theres 4 pairs of shoes in there, idk.
your homie for sure has the other pear plus 1(not 3) rf ub in that package. im willing to bet on this.

Don't take this thread seriously. Lots of kids and guys who hate new enthusiasts. When they see that you got a pair but you haven't been in the thread for a while they decide to troll you lol. I can't explain the reasoning behind it but it happens a lot on the Adidas threads. In their eyes if you haven't been around here since the beginning you don't deserve the shoes. 
i been on NT since 05 i don't read into anything on here too seriously.

PS i can spot a troll from a mile away.

i been on NT since 05 i don't read into anything on here too seriously.

PS i can spot a troll from a mile away.
Well you know what I mean then. I just follow some of the bigger and more reputable sneaker pages on twitter and I keep an eye on what they post about certain releases. As far as I can tell, no need for any concern about cancellations just yet. 

For those of you wondering about shipping weight I wouldn't preoccupy yourself. A lot of online stores with enough volume have a contracted rate to send all of their packages at. And if it isn't as straight forward as that it can be a little different but since they ship high. Columns some have contracted weights/ prices.

For those of you wondering about shipping weight I wouldn't preoccupy yourself. A lot of online stores with enough volume have a contracted rate to send all of their packages at. And if it isn't as straight forward as that it can be a little different but since they ship high. Columns some have contracted weights/ prices.

Absolutely, but they just round up and down. His package is clearly under sized for 4 shoes.

Back
Top Bottom