Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronnie isn't gonna leave the rest of his followers hanging like that . Doesn't make sense 

.......... stay visual 
nerd.gif

I understand when you're coming from, because he/they can just come out and say there will be nothing online,  but that's our fault (consumers)

Just salty because Chocolates are my fav. But it's not like they owe anything to us. Just gonna watch out online for now.

Curious where? Even the Devil, Wal Mart isn't open till later I believe. You'd be hard  pressed to find restaurants opened down South (I mean literally, south, not just the region).

I know you're in NYC and it's s different animal.
Yea outside of Nyc probably slim pickings but I done copped timbs in the BX with no problem today :lol:

Still skeptical about that restock. No tweet or ig post? How would anyone even know they'd be open? And him making people work in Christmas after preaching family? I need more confirmation than one receipt.

Still skeptical about that restock. No tweet or ig post? How would anyone even know they'd be open? And him making people work in Christmas after preaching family? I need more confirmation than one receipt.
What difference does it make? The pairs are all gone now. 

it doesn't matter what you think lmao they're all sold out already

but fr, should've closed the store and dropped em online instead 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Ehhh, what can you do? We're not getting any, so it's kinda moot. If we miss out online during Kithmas, so be it. Won't be the first or last time we strikeout. Just enjoy your Christmas with your family and/or friends.

Last edited:
Ehhh, what can you do? We're not getting any, so it's kinda moot. If we miss out online during Kithmas, so be it. Won't be the first or last time we strikeout. Just enjoy your Christmas with your family and/or friends.

idk man, im pretty positive im never going to strike out again :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom