Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hoping I can hit on Linens while I'm here in NY. Would be the perfect ending to my trip. I leave Tuesday evening lol

i'm hoping having a smaller foot will lend to a better shape on these.

Was realling hoping to double up on either mossads or STs or even SGs for this years kithmas but i guess thats it for the year :smh: :frown:

Last edited:
Damn, I did call it with Linens pages back....best way to end the year. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. Be safe out there while celebrating with your fam and loved ones..

kithmas might not be over.. just sayin..

a couple of hours ago they were testing that waiting in line queue again on the site 
nerd.gif

but like i said that was a couple of hours ago, no telling when the drop is, or even if there's a drop happening. i would've bet money it was gonna happen at 2pm (cause they were testing it around 1:50pm) but that came and went.

Last edited:
Remember last year when they had the Diamond Gel Sagas loaded and didn't release them? lol
i do, but i just added a random shoe on kith and got hit with the waiting in line splash. so take it for what it's worth

it's not like they loaded a shoe and didn't drop it yet

Last edited:

Remember last year when they had the Diamond Gel Sagas loaded and didn't release them? lol
i do, but i just added a random shoe on kith and got hit with the waiting in line splash. so take it for what it's worth
nerd.gif
  anything good?

I just remember that convo because I believe I specifically remember asking you about the shoe when you were doing your snooping 
laugh.gif

They had Sagas last year?
No. They were loaded and not dropped.

Back
Top Bottom