Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

nerd.gif

Tough choice but the UB are def a lot more comfy. The Tubulars look great though and the Just Us on the back is a super nice touch.

Tough choice but the UB are def a lot more comfy. The Tubulars look great though and the Just Us on the back is a super nice touch.
   The dooms are one of my fav RF Collab . Def had to triple up . Got all 3 for under 215 on the bay throughout the year .

Cant wait till I get my RF UBs in . But judging by the on feet pics and vids ..... imo ..... they seem to look better in hand than on feet . Still dope though !

Last edited:

The dooms are one of my fav RF Collab . Def had to triple up . Got all 3 for under 215 on the bay throughout the year .

Cant wait till I get my RF UBs in . But judging by the on feet pics and vids ..... imo ..... they seem to look better in hand than on feet . Still dope though !
Under $215 is a steal (at least it was when I was looking). 
glasses.gif

Last edited:

I kinda know what you mean, had a shoot today and some pics I was like eh...

Different pants may have done them more justice but heres a quick flick, not my fav but...

I think most importantly ppl need to understand that this shoe requires a certain aesthetic and wardrobe with it. It has a very aztech south west motif going on. It's not meant to rock with biker pants and over sized yeezy tees.

I think most importantly ppl need to understand that this shoe requires a certain aesthetic and wardrobe with it. It has a very aztech south west motif going on. It's not meant to rock with biker pants and over sized yeezy tees.

I hope this is the last dumb thing I hear for 2016.

What are you even tryig to say fam? :lol:

I wasn't referring to your outfit, but you implying these didn't quite mesh well for you. They simply can't be worn with just anything, like the Dooms can.

I wasn't referring to your outfit, but you implying these didn't quite mesh well for you. They simply can't be worn with just anything, like the Dooms can.

I was more wondering about the Aztec comment. :lol:

Biker jeans and oversized tees would still look good with these. See this is why I like the Yeezy 350 line, its really effortless to make them look good.

Had a shoot for @forever21men today and this is what I came up with for one outfit. The thing is, if I wore my OT or MR 350's it woudve felt and looked more "effortless".

I was more wondering about the Aztec comment. :lol:

Biker jeans and oversized tees would still look good with these. See this is why I like the Yeezy 350 line, its really effortless to make them look good.

Had a shoot for @forever21men today and this is what I came up with for one outfit. The thing is, if I wore my OT or MR 350's it woudve felt and looked more "effortless".

[/img]

Just my personal opinion. And by Aztec, I mean South Western/Native American motif. Colors often found in their fabrics. Mainly earth tones, and while that outfit matches. It's just not something I would personally rock with these. They give off a more 'cozy' winter vibe, soft hues and fabrics, etc.

That's just me tho. I'm one man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom