Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just got the Americana's in finally.... and WTF... 

They're NICE!! Aside from the Asia made toe box and the usual popping a wheelie look, these are really nice! I like them better then the Daytona's for everyday wear. Got them half size down and they feel and look great on feet. Yeah these you can rock everyday. Really happy with these, damn. Wasn't expecting that... at all...

Looks like end have saved me having to queue for the daytonas although they are charging £15 more for the privilege. Fit TTS?

After receiving both my Daytonas and Americanas this week, I'm gonna say that I like the Americanas best. They're both equally dope in terms of quality, but i'm a sucker for red, white and blue color schemes. BTW...these Kith no show socks suck!

My 2 month old son spat up on my Air Force blue mercers. Question on cleaning... dry clean only or do people wash on cold and hang dry?

After receiving both my Daytonas and Americanas this week, I'm gonna say that I like the Americanas best. They're both equally dope in terms of quality, but i'm a sucker for red, white and blue color schemes. BTW...these Kith no show socks suck!
lol whats wrong with the socks??

lol whats wrong with the socks??

Maybe i should rescind my statement. I just hate no shows in general...at least the ones i've tried wearing. The heel always comes undone and I end up with only half my foot covered. RF should start including crews instead of no shows

Here are my quick shots just got in the mail. I'm so thankful that they fit TTS just slightyly (0.1size) bigger. I thought it was gonna fit like the True blue Jay 3's. but they fit perfect. I'm digging ROPE laces.

View media item 692209

Daytonas are sweet. Fit TTS perfecto.
View media item 692211

View media item 692212

Edit: This one is more how it looks like. "more truer of the americana. kinda blurry my bad

Last edited:
im just disappointed in the Daytonas in person. To me,  pictures definitely looks a lot better. I'm probably gonna get rid of them. and keeping the americanas

Son. He's talking about pants.
roll.gif
roll.gif

One picture I was able to get before it started raining.

These are extremely nice in person, will definitely be keeping a pair. The perforated leather is top notch. 

Back
Top Bottom