Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The are the originals bro... The only difference is they added rope laces.

Not a bad shoe, but I didn't buy em without ropes, not gonna buy em with.
I was never interested in them when they first dropped. Didn't even realize they had a gum sole. Still not interest though.

no the americanas didn't have socks. only the daytonas.

and the kill bills look very unappealing after seeing picture of them on ebay. the shades of yellow are different. the suede is too dark, like a mustard.
mean.gif
Yeah they're actually a dull Yellow. Closer to Timberland colors then on the vibrant side.

I wouldn't doubt if he does a #kithstrike with the UC's....i bet dudes would instacop those

He needs to Qs these Grs lol.

asics-gel-lyte-iii-navy-org-2.jpg

Actually after thinking about it. He probably will with ropes. These were around forever grew love right at the end.

Last edited:
This rope laces gr kithstrike thing wont last. There are a few spots selling those ropelaces already so we dont need to wait for RF to kithstrike grs with them anymore.

Kill Bills are my go to beater... one of my favorite pairs.

**** what ya'll talking about ... that shoe is great

it's comfortable and the yellow isn't blinding, it's dull.... 

get complimented on them often.... even had some old senior citizen woman stop me in the grocery store to tell me how good they looked.

To the people talking about $80 Kill Bills, link me if they're a 10. Been in the hunt for a while now and missed them today. Haven't found any for less than $145 shipped.

people trip on kill bills. Not the sneaker heads as much as just normal people. 
Ya I'm guilty of it. Love the Kill Bill/Bruce Lee themes. Tai Chi's and have the '66's too. The Kobe V's... held off on the Saga's but after on feet experiences, I came around.

It's pretty good timing too with the whole Extra Butter DL5 releases to bring light on them again. Marketing wisdom all up and over there...

Last edited:
Havent seen my size on the bay for awhile glad he released these saw the guys from extra butter with them at sneaker con nyc and needed them after that but couldnt find anywhere! Gonna find some black laces too throw in them as well!

Dam, my Daytonas came in, and i dont really like them. I expected them to be better in person.
Agree. Daytona pics looked sick in pics, a bit underwheling in person.

Americanas werent particularly special in photos, but I was surprised with them in hand.

Hope I'm similarly impressed with the Bills...

I randomly checked online while i was in the library studying and I saw that the Kill Bills rereleased. Luckily, I was able to get my size. These and the ECPs are my favorite asics. Glad that I was able to get them.

Last edited:
To the people talking about $80 Kill Bills, link me if they're a 10. Been in the hunt for a while now and missed them today. Haven't found any for less than $145 shipped.
Lol... as soon as dude said that I went to eBay looking at prices. Its one of the few shoes I'd buy another pair of. I wear mine to workout, run to the store, clean up..... so a clean pair to wear out would be nice. 

Didn't see any cheaper than what you saw. 

I got mine for retail about 3 months ago at Shoe gallery in MIA. 

Back
Top Bottom