Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i was looking at buying a pair for $75 online earlier today

now i don't want them for any price lmao

i copped and then canceled.
roll.gif

I mean that the new laces come in a plastic bag and the sagas still have the 'OG' yellow laces laced up.

Did the originals have a gum sole?
The are the originals bro... The only difference is they added rope laces.

Not a bad shoe, but I didn't buy em without ropes, not gonna buy em with.

Last edited:
is this shocking to anyone that kithstrikes are overstock? You know they have always been restock right? people already claiming low prices on ebay. Went and checked. lowest in my size was 125 with the average at 135. Kithstrikes are what $5 over retail? Or Retail I camt remember the sagas retail price. Kill Bills are sick. If you are just concerned with hype, then you might want to cancel your order after you check NT and people aren't co-signing it..

i think hes saying that they new laces are just thrown in the box rather than actually laced up. left over stock or whatever.
I mean that the new laces come in a plastic bag and the sagas still have the 'OG' yellow laces laced up.
oh hahah...Dude, they don't even bother with a plastic bag.

They just pull out the dusty boxes and toss the laces in.

Then they hold it for 3 days.

On the 4th day they get you a tracking number.  

3 days later the tracking starts actually moving.

2 days later, enjoy your laces

is this shocking to anyone that kithstrikes are overstock? You know they have always been restock right? people already claiming low prices on ebay. Went and checked. lowest in my size was 125 with the average at 135. Kithstrikes are what $5 over retail? Or Retail I camt remember the sagas retail price. Kill Bills are sick. If you are just concerned with hype, then you might want to cancel your order after you check NT and people aren't co-signing it..
Yup, it's funny I passed on these back when they released, but after getting the Saga's from the Baits Ring Pack, I was like whoa... Saga's are f'n comfortable! Been looking for some more on the cheap and low or retail, ran into the Kill Bill's but could not find my smaller size on eBay for low or retail... Nab these with the bonus laces now to fill that hunt. Good damn timing lol.

ive been looking to buy these and then i see him restocking it. lol. idk if i should pull the trigger or not. should be waiting til saturday for the other releases instead.

Back
Top Bottom