Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

how much was is it if you dont mind me asking? Got a 30 and fits nice except waist could take an inch or inch half off!
I also got size 30.  Took an inch away from the waist.  I got it done by myself. I'm a fashion design major. 
However it normally takes about $8 to $15 max.

Basically remove the waistband and take in one inch away from the center back. I take one inch away from the seat/bottom seam gradually faded naturally towards going down the seam on seat bottom area. After that serge the bottom/seat seam and attach the waist band and serge the waistband and bottom/seat seam together to finish edges.

I like the rope laces.. Don't think they are anything special but do like the multi-color pattern to match the shoes. I received my Daytona & Americana, finally. Well worth the wait.. Both look amazing and the materials are top notch...

Did anyone cop the RF sweat pants in an XL?? Interested on the fit and length. I'm a 38 pants so I need to make sure that XL is going to be solid for me, I've seen some folks in here that wear 32-34 ordering Larges so I dont know if they like them bigger or what. Cant be out here cutting off circulation n **** lol 

Did anyone cop the RF sweat pants in an XL?? Interested on the fit and length. I'm a 38 pants so I need to make sure that XL is going to be solid for me, I've seen some folks in here that wear 32-34 ordering Larges so I dont know if they like them bigger or what. Cant be out here cutting off circulation n **** lol 
I have the same measurements as you and went with a XXL, fits comfortable but not baggy.

I popped in my off white laces from my C-notes on the Daytonas. They look mad clean! The color seems to match the lighter tan leather better than the tan laces that came with the shoe (also no excessive KITH branding
mean.gif
) . I'll post a pic later when i get home. 

Back
Top Bottom