Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yup, time flies by. I remember those fit battles on there
laugh.gif
If we were able to pull up the pics today I'm sure we'd get a good laugh... Not anything I'd be caught dead wearing anymore.... Although I did hold onto an OG Yellow Camo hoodie from the mid 90s.... I got it through a friend who got it from James Lavelle from UNKLE...

So wait. U guys are actually gonna grab this power ranger stuff? I thought u were kiddingf

Def copping a T if I can.

I was a huge fan of the first two seasons as a kid (after the movie it got wack to me back then).

I'll rock the T to the movie and other comic related events (comic cons etc).

I still like the culture and hobby of the older toys - I'm also into marvel.

As much as you clown someone for copping this T, there's another side to the fence clowning you (us) for copping an abundance of shoes.

I was a huge fan of the first two seasons as a kid (after the movie it got wack to me back then).

As much as you clown someone for copping this T, there's another side to the fence clowning you (us) for copping an abundance of shoes.
lol ok bro I don't even know what that means. Also, was I clowning anyone? Just asked a question

Ah i see what u mean never mind

intersting collab but i just dont like the pieces. oh well. good luck to those that want on the drop.

wow i was too caught up in homework, saw the time said 11:00 and i was done. got all the way to confirm order tho on a logo tee

all worthy items sold instantly... wanted black hoodie and it was gone, had red in my cart and got jacked 

grabbed the cropped hoodie for my sister

had some time with it since it was a women's piece but saw the mens pieces fly

was able to cop the blue crewneck but failed on one of the black tees. how do the crewneck fit? I got an XL, usually wear large

Was too old for Power Rangers. Only got down with TMNTs, Voltron (Lions only, Cars sucked. Grabbed a Voltron shirt from Bait actually), G.I. Joe, Transformers, and He-Man
laugh.gif

Would have grabbed a Cap 'N" Crunch hoodie if was like $50. $140 or whatever Aaron wanted made it a pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom