Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i mean, if you arnt the one buying it from the outlet, good luck getting it at that price. its not like they hit every new balance outlet.
Yep! They mos def did not hit the Brighton Store and if they did I slept HARD! Cause I used to work in Watertown like 3 miles away and was there ALL the time!

$230 Fair but by no means a steal. $200/$180 if you got them at the outlet for $100 or less. But some dudes talk the talk but when it comes time to be cool they pull shy! They see resellers asking $300+ so they think Why can't I get that?! and go for the money.

IF you're into them for resale that is a different animal...

Yep! They mos def did not hit the Brighton Store and if they did I slept HARD! Cause I used to work in Watertown like 3 miles away and was there ALL the time!

$230 Fair but by no means a steal. $200/$180 if you got them at the outlet for $100 or less. But some dudes talk the talk but when it comes time to be cool they pull shy! They see resellers asking $300+ so they think Why can't I get that?! and go for the money.

IF you're into them for resale that is a different animal...
You have to also remember, all the ones that hit outlets were B grades.

BUT most didn't have anything out of the normal wrong with them.

If anyone needs archipelagos for a below retail steal, PM me (sz 11 DS) - came into a couple other shoes I'm going to hold onto instead.

Crazy @ my local NB outlet here in Orlando today seen 3 employees with the NB 998 CNS, asked them them about them and they said they had a shipment of them like 2 months ago.. priced at $100 crazy

Crazy @ my local NB outlet here in Orlando today seen 3 employees with the NB 998 CNS, asked them them about them and they said they had a shipment of them like 2 months ago.. priced at $100 crazy
DUDE! The Brighton and the Manchester NH store NEVER gets POOP!! Well like some random 998s, Collettes, and a few 1500 from time to time but NEVER any of the RF or Concepts stuff... They are made in Maine or Lawrence MA so you would think we WOULD see some of the B-grades at the very least.

Probably a long shot but I have a US11 CNS (DS condition) that I would gladly trade for a US11.5. Hit me up if you're looking for a swap!

Was a flight club yesterday and some worker came up to me trying to buy my kith hoodie that I had on me, off of me lmao

I have a pair of Kith Classic Frayed Hoodies from before the full revamp of his line and my sister just got her cropped Power Rangers hoodie in today (400GSM) and damn the quality is so much better. The outer fabric literally has a "hair" to it now.

Might have to pick up another Kith hoodie in the near future.

Last edited:
New pick ups for about 260$ for both pairs
smokin.gif

Is the toe box for the coves supposed to be pig skin because compared to my Knicks they feel a little rough????
Sick still need me pair of mints

Went to the shop for the first time ever this past Friday. Really a great atmosphere and one of the better retail environments I've been in. Sucked that they had the Cyclades on display (including my size) but they didn't have stock for sale.

Kith 96 anoraks look and fee top notch though.

Last edited:
Went to the shop for the first time ever this past Friday. Really a great atmosphere and one of the better retail environments I've been in. Sucked that they had the Cyclades on display (including my size) but they didn't have stock for sale.

Kith 96 anoraks look and fee top notch though.
Black Friday / Kithmas stock

The Mykonos are back on kith. Seeing sizes under 9 only.
Cyclades yes? Looks like they are pushing them as women's sizes.

Super fresh shoe, so happy I got mine and need grey laces to match the saddle. The Sand are just not getting it done for me..I mean I can live with them but I think grey would be murder!

Back
Top Bottom