Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I've said it once and I'll say it again... Ronnie (like many other brands before him) continues to steal inspiration from what NIGO did with Bathing Ape... It's cool that KITH has grown to the size that allows Ronnie to get audiences with the people representing the things which inspired him but this is far from revolutionary... Excessive collaborations began the downfall for BAPE but since KITH doesn't have the same global following I doubt that it will have the same impact on them...
haha look at this fanboy

It wasnt excessive collabs that gave BAPE a hit.... It was Hip Hop jumping on it and opening the flood gates for all the hypebeasts to know about it. With their niche crowd bape lost their loyalists during that period and the beasts moved on to other things. Its slowly going back to people that were genuinely interested in the brand and hence the resurgence of it. People thought it was going to die once Nigo sold. #TBT to the times there were like 10 3rd Gen Shark hoodies being raffled off in front of the store at line ups :smokin

Last edited:

haha look at this fanboy
Stating a fact that BAPE did all this well before KITH did it doesn't make me a fanboy... I haven't bought anything from BAPE in close to 10 years... The Username is what I used on other forums so signed up here with it for consistency... Not that I need to explain myself to an RF fanboy who got butthurt when I blasphemed against him....

It wasnt excessive collabs that gave BAPE a hit.... It was Hip Hop jumping on it and opening the flood gates for all the hypebeasts to know about it. With their niche crowd bape lost their loyalists during that period and the beasts moved on to other things. Its slowly going back to people that were genuinely interested in the brand and hence the resurgence of it. People thought it was going to die once Nigo sold. #TBT to the times there were like 10 3rd Gen Shark hoodies being raffled off in front of the store at line ups
smokin.gif
I agree that it was when it went more mainstream and the excessive fakes started to pop up everywhere that lead the downward spiral but the excessive oddball collabs didn't help the brand either...

I agree that it was when it went more mainstream and the excessive fakes started to pop up everywhere that lead the downward spiral but the excessive oddball collabs didn't help the brand either...

Or that they banked their entire footwear line off of 2 Nike model rip offs.

Bape had their time because it was a trend.

Their minimal designs >

Kith has their hands in too many brands to get watered down as you presume.

Stating a fact that BAPE did all this well before KITH did it doesn't make me a fanboy... I haven't bought anything from BAPE in close to 10 years... The Username is what I used on other forums so signed up here with it for consistency... Not that I need to explain myself to an RF fanboy who got butthurt when I blasphemed against him....
No offense, but the Bape logo in your avatar and Bape in your handle while in a Kith thread saying "Bape did it first!!!" makes you a fanboy. And lol @ me being a Kith fanboy. I have exactly 2 RF/Kith items.

The only BAPE fanboy is that clown YMBAPE that runs around picking on people half his size who wear Supreme. He did get arrested, but the dude deserves to get knocked out.

If anyone wants the socks that came with the blue NBs hit me up.  Nice socks, but I will never wear them with that running tab. 

Or that they banked their entire footwear line off of 2 Nike model rip offs.

Bape had their time because it was a trend.

Their minimal designs >

Kith has their hands in too many brands to get watered down as you presume.
Nearly 25 years of sales debunk that it was just a trend... Ask your boy RF he still wants to do collabs with them...

Never said that KITH was going to get watered down... I actually said the opposite...

Did you used to post on bapetalk? I used to post on there circa 2007.

Back
Top Bottom