Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If anyone is going to kith let me know. I need a blue williams hoody. Tried calling for the last 30 min but no luck.

Yea I wear a size S, luckily they were still available online. One of the employees did tell me that they will restock eventually though.
ahhh cool...I need an L or XL

Gotta keep an eye out for the restock 
nerd.gif

Man, something was up with the size 12s, gone on his site instantly and when it was my turn to go into the Brookyln store the kid working says, "we don't have a size 12." Think he felt bad for me and let me try a 11.5 in the Discs in the back. Luckily it fit, so I grabbed them.

i got a 12 :smokin

Man, something was up with the size 12s, gone on his site instantly and when it was my turn to go into the Brookyln store the kid working says, "we don't have a size 12." Think he felt bad for me and let me try a 11.5 in the Discs in the back. Luckily it fit, so I grabbed them.

All his homeboys rock size 12 and get allocated to them first.

I don't even try for size 12s any more which sucks, but oh well.

Enjoying my meal:

View media item 2070600

Knowing I got shoes that are still sitting on his website:

View media item 2070602

of course i know icons and legends all day

bronamath bronamath is still a d***

did you know he copped madd Purpose Tour clothing off me?

nah.......

Last edited:
Just don't lose a patient over some pumas

lol nah i wouldnt risk a pt's health to cop these
I did rush a pt out of my room during a clinic visit to cop super greens though :lol:

You're a doctor ?:smokin  

I'm a physician assistant...so we do alot of the things Dr.'s do (see our own pt's, prescribe meds, etc), but we are under the supervision of an attending doc

your license >>> rf pumas.... lol

Haha most def

And we got done at 11:01, so while they were waking the patient up, I copped discs on my phone :smokin

Back
Top Bottom