Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Not much movement in this thread after a collab. Looks like all pairs went to ebay lol. Any idea on the when the next 'unicorn' will be released?

In my experience, Kith tees are tts AFTER you wash them. They fit super long and slightly wide out the box/bag, so don't let that fool you. Hope this helps anyone looking to purchase the tees.

In my experience, Kith tees are tts AFTER you wash them. They fit super long and slightly wide out the box/bag, so don't let that fool you. Hope this helps anyone looking to purchase the tees.

yup. i always throw in a warm wash and dry high before the initial wear. fit perfect after

super red GT2 on a fb group in my size finally. But 450 for a used shoe 9/10. 

IDK man

Do the hoodies ever restock? Really wish I'd bought the grey Collette Williams hoodie yesterday. Looking for a large if anyone sees it in-store or on a restock.

Do the hoodies ever restock? Really wish I'd bought the grey Collette Williams hoodie yesterday. Looking for a large if anyone sees it in-store or on a restock.
I highly doubt the Colette collection will restock. But keep an eye out tomorrow, they might have kept some stock back for the original drop date.

That's what I'm hoping. Was kinda dirty how they changed the date at the last minute. And on a Supreme release day at that (not that it mattered to me), but I'm sure some people just weren't prepared to spend that much money. I had the hoodie in my cart, but hesitated. It's kinda funny how the hoodie that goes with the shoes costs almost as much as the featured shoe.

campout on youtube giving out detailed review on the fit of the clothing from the colette x rf drop and also the bog/disk review. 

Last edited:

campout on youtube giving out detailed review on the fit of the clothing from the colette x rf drop and also the bog/disk review. 

He said the toe of the Disc Blaze is nubuck but it's actually pigskin suede (if anyone cares)

My man Ronnie fighting the bots since they sold out so quick the last time... Giving them boys that cancellation 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom