Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

who childs is this?
laugh.gif

Did anyone grab the Hoodie or the undershirts in store? I'm thinking about getting them from the Colette drop but I'm hesitant because I have no clue what size I need. I'm 190 cm (about 6'3") and rather slim. Anyone who can help me out with some knowledge about Kith sizing?

Julz has a fat *** but I don't find her attractive at all.

Ronnie soon to be wife also has a skin tone I like.

bronamath bronamath must be nice to have money to blow after you said you weren't getting the disc. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I ain't eem mad at chu pleighboy.

I'm over here struggling to get Yzy 750 gotta sell my body on connect pal.

Last edited:
Just found some size 11 Leatherbacks, worn once, for $450 Canadian + ship (price nego) on a local FB group. Again, inbox me for details.

man someone ban this clown.

how dude overplay his schtick in less than 10 posts

The 2k a month is for shoes only. I dont know what i would do it it was only 2k for clothing and shoes. Normally my parents take me to RL and Niemans for clothing. Not sure how much the clothing bills are. My guess would be much more thn my monthly shoe bills

You trolling? I'm poar... halp!

The 2k a month is for shoes only. I dont know what i would do it it was only 2k for clothing and shoes. Normally my parents take me to RL and Niemans for clothing. Not sure how much the clothing bills are. My guess would be much more thn my monthly shoe bills

Glad I don't have a limit.

Wish I grabbed the beach pack ones.

I like how the undershirts are selling out before the shoes 
Went in store to get the beach pack about 2 weeks ago, but they sold out so I took the opportunity today to grab them online with the williams hoodie.

Back
Top Bottom