Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Last edited:

what if they send the emails out early in the AM tomorrow?
my 15 month old kid will wake me up at 530am. 
laugh.gif

I think that was just the Kithstrike allotment. Kiths IG says they are releasing more this weekend. 
if it really is only 90 I'm surprised my slow fingers got through :lol:
And 90 only should get gl3 for everyone :pimp:

If I am reading the e-mail confirmation correctly, KITH will email within 24 hours with more details. I don't think they will e-mail the link yet.

If I am reading the e-mail confirmation correctly, KITH will email within 24 hours with more details. I don't think they will e-mail the link yet.
can't take a chance with these joints. Might have to binge play doom until they put up more details :lol:

I think that was just the Kithstrike allotment. Kiths IG says they are releasing more this weekend. 
  • [h1]kith With the Super Greens releasing this weekend, we'd like to offer customers a chance to purchase a different pair of special Gel-Lyte 3's. The latest #Kithstrike is a worldwide exclusive, available solely on KithNYC.com. $120 USD.[/h1]
Doesn't say anything about releasing more?

Last edited:
What should be considered loyal is having a track record of buying kith since their opening. I do, and still never got an email for the Madison jackets that released a few months ago and never won any of their raffles . To be honest 50 pairs of super greens go backdoor to their friends as usual , or even back to a reline up like the homages.

Back
Top Bottom