Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If anyone wants to drop their Cockatoos in a size 10 on the cheap, lemme know. I actually like them tbh. Good beaters. Congrats to those who copped for a link. Hope y'all are fast. I would think you'll be in a race for your size once the email goes out.

Last edited:
The Cocaktoo Greens are better than the 3.1s

I doubt that they will limit you one way or the other on which shoe you will be able to select as the e-mail says collection...

I am guessing a majority of the shoes will go via the online pre-buy and the in store pre-buy with a limited number releasing on Saturday...

loyal customers eh? lol.... 

if that were true people who ordered some random **** they could have copped anywhere would have gotten this email...

Kithstrikes are re-seller bait and everyone knows it.. so this sounds super sus 

Bummer - missed those.  So you buy these you might get a link to the super greens - is that how it works? damn

FSR of cockatoos were up when I first looked and just left them.  I'm happy with my mints and coves.
Lol y'all ****** will find any reason to name drop what shoes you have when it's completely irrelevant  

never change NT 

who ever does not want to make a second purchase of the supergreens pm me. Just in case he wants only those great looking GRs. LOOOOL

How do i change the email address that is linked to my kith account ? Can't find any way to change it after i login.

Back
Top Bottom