Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think there was a decent number of the Kithstrike. They were up for at least 5-10 minutes. I hesitated and now I'm kicking myself. 
mean.gif

They were up for a bit because people kept hesitating.  They thought they would sit, once the pre-sale word flew out, it was too late lol.

I'm so hyped LOL

Impulse buy of the year, I've barely been following this thread because once I heard 700 pairs/loyal customers, I knew I had no chance. I just looked at them like poor mans mint gl3s and said f it :lol:.

I actually bought this shoe because I thought they were nice, had no idea about the pre-sale until I came into this thread and I had already purchased them before hand.

Same. I ain't complaining about the results though....I'm amped right now. Anyone know if there will be special packaging or anything?

Also reading RF's blog post I think the access is for both. 

"There will be two opportunities to secure a pair of either model prior to the official public release – one will be for in-store purchase and the other will be for online. However…both will be surprises as a reward to our loyal customers."

Same here, I don't think sizes were loaded onto the site until about 4-5 mins after the tweet.
I do so, too. I've added my 9.5 no more than 10 seconds after the drop - it said 'sold out' instantly. A bit after I was able to add it again and check-out without a problem.

So stoked what's the exact deal with the Super Greens now!

Last edited:

Also reading RF's blog post I think the access is for both. 

"There will be two opportunities to secure a pair of either model prior to the official public release – one will be for in-store purchase and the other will be for online. However…both will be surprises as a reward to our loyal customers."
This sounds like people will get random links for either 3 or 3.1. But the email says collection.. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom