Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm still salty 

my dumbass even left a comment under the kith ig photo a minute after the drop saying "phew almost impulse copped these" 

saaaaaalt

I heard from a reliable source it's the option to buy either and in any size... Can't find them on Kith TIA to anyone who can help

I'm still salty 

my dumbass even left a comment under the kith ig photo a minute after the drop saying "phew almost impulse copped these" 

saaaaaalt
Ronnie probably reading your comments and having a sinister laugh, because ronnies the type to respond to hate and defend his creations
I heard from a reliable source it's the option to buy either and in any size... Can't find them on Kith TIA to anyone who can help
If it's accessible on the site, then it would defeat the purpose of a early pre-sale link. 

its 1 of each and whatever size, you should already be on autopilot doe, hesitating is your own damn fault

Last edited:
are you guys getting both the Gel 3 and the 3.1 ?

Getting and trying are completely different things.

But hopefully these pairs are guaranteed tomorrow. I'll be gunning for both. Liked the 3.1 since those rose gold samples

Back
Top Bottom