Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Camby.gif hard at the suicidal comment. And I'm sorry if I come off as insensitive but for a woman who is supposed to be this role model/"Baddest *****" and she can't handle a (humbling) loss :rolleyes .

People were on espn2 already saying she's a bigger role model now. She can't even handle losing once. Imagine how the fighters feel who lose all the time who aren't the biggest name in the sport who gets paid a lot, gets put into movies, hosts snl, and ugly self is on the cover of sports illustrates.

I lgeit got mad for 5 seconds reading "I have to have his babies...I gotta stay alive"

Her pr crew can eat 10,000 ***** she can kick rocks **** this *****

Somehow floyd will be blamed for this

Shorty need to hang it up, I hope holly spank that *** again

Last edited:
You know what would've made her look even better in the public eye?

Admitting that she took the L gracefully, has a lot more to learn, and will be fighting hard for redemption.

Now she's playing the suicidal card, which is really tasteless considering her dad killed himself.

Last edited:
This chick has basically made a career out of mocking and demeaning her opponents. Now we spose to feel sorry for her? Foh... Playing the sympathy card is cowardice. Give Holly her props and keep it moving

I'm not much of a fan of her, but everybody takes L's differently. She seems like a bright person, and is aware that the success she has attained is built on what she does in the ring. People have to remember that these fighters, win or lose, are in the business of entertainment. All the taunting and mocking has its place in the sport. There was probably a point in her life when fighting was all she had going for her, so it's very possible for her to have those feelings after all the hoopla, losing badly, and dealing with all the ridicule. It's pretty big of her to admit that, if it's sincere.

Holm assisted her out of the paint now she tryna inch back in on sympathy. She dug her own grave & ole girl put the nail in the coffin for her. Deal with it.

lol this explains why i saw her *** crying on tv at the barbershop. To me she seemed like she was just doing it for sympathy. crocodile tears

This is the story of humpty dumpty ir icarus

Not.to.be confused with the superior 90 dance party song from digital underground the humpty dance or the nintendo game kid icarus

Holly dropped the base
Dooooo ree dooooo re

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom