Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Nah, it doesn't mean well defined shoulders, it means all three heads of the delts protrude abnormally due to excessive growth that isn't achievable by natural means, Dwight has brought shoulders which is due to bone structure

How does this chart make it into every thread!?!?

roll.gif

Just another term for really defined shoulders. Example is Dwight Howard :lol:

Dwight Howard came to an open gym at my high school back in 06 because he was trying to bag this girl who graduated from there a couple years before, and she was homies with one of the assistant coaches.

I could not believe how big his shoulders were bra. Dude is 7ft and has mountain peaks on both sides. Seeing them on TV is one thing but in person he looks so roided out

Just another term for really defined shoulders. Example is Dwight Howard :lol:

Dwight Howard came to an open gym at my high school back in 06 because he was trying to bag this girl who graduated from there a couple years before, and she was homies with one of the assistant coaches.

I could not believe how big his shoulders were bra. Dude is 7ft and has mountain peaks on both sides. Seeing them on TV is one thing but in person he looks so roided out
Smh, that's not roids brah, dudes clavicle is disproportionate to his waist which is a sign of legit broad shoulders

i posted the chart as a joke, but it was in reference to women developing abnormal ****oris' when they take roids, i aint know dudes was gon talk about another mans wewes on some mo ****

Back
Top Bottom