Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

I knew you would say a dumb mom joke. My mom's dead. If you said that to me in person i'd make you bite the curb.
laugh.gif

She needs to be worried about Stephanie McMahon instead of Floyd
Seems about right. 

So dude says "your mom" like who does that these days, wasn't even that serious to begin with, this thread took all kinds of twists and turns and people have rolled with it, just not that serious.

Famb, what the hell is wrong wit you
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Serena is
smokin.gif
, Honda
sick.gif
IMO. Serena is has curves, Ronda doesn't
Curves do not make you automatically feminine, have you seen the booty on NFL running backs and linemen? I know women and gay dudes who watch football and baseball for dudes with nice big butts.

Serena looks like a trans man and not even the feminine variety id think about smashing after a few drinks.

Tf.
LMFAO

Like someone said, that gif was long as hell. Didn't even see the end part before. Still awesome though.

It's been known her coach is buns. All his fighters have now been KO'd

If you've ever seen him fight it'll really give you goosebumps. Plus he considers himself in the same league as Ali :lol:

but she was the reigning champ, and honestly if she gets a rematch and stay in her bag

she will get the title back for sure

she can be cocky all day, but if she stuck to her judo that fight wouldve ended completely different

plus those chicks are clearly on roids bruh, their **** is prolly bigger than the avg Chinese male wewe

no shots to my asian fam but

What? How did you insert meat sizes into this thread? It's not like Joanna and Holly are super jacked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom