Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Someone on another forum wrote: "The only thing she can eat is crow"
roll.gif
She can eat my ***.

Now I feel bad for Drousey.

At first people was like that's my man and then y'all went to I don't know that n****

Ronda Rousey considered suicide after loss to Holly Holm

"Honestly, my thought in the medical room, I was sitting in the corner and was like, 'What am I anymore if I'm not this?'" Rousey said. "Literally sitting there thinking about killing myself. In that exact second, I'm like, 'I'm nothing. What do I do anymore? No one gives a s--- about me anymore without this.'"

"I looked up and saw my man, Travis, was standing there," Rousey said. "I'm looking up at him and was just like, 'I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive.'"

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/14785901/ronda-rousey-says-considered-suicide-loss-holly-holm

She needs attention guys.

Kudos to her handlers for going this direction. Make everyone feel like crap for mocking the mental ******

Last edited:
Camby.gif hard at the suicidal comment. And I'm sorry if I come off as insensitive but for a woman who is supposed to be this role model/"Baddest *****" and she can't handle a (humbling) loss :rolleyes .

No comment on this. Life is too short as it is. Everyone takes an L at some point and I would hope most people are able to put those Ls in context. Not worth ending your life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom