Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Nobody safe b....This the same broad that proudly said she could be Money May

Everything she going thru she brought on herself! Dana White ain't make it any 

better by co-signing that damn nonsense. 

Gotta build that come back up as much as possible..She doing what she gotta do as far as getting back out there, doesn't mean it'll work with the general public. 

Well this PR move worked. All over ESPN folks are like "awwww poor Ronda"

I actually like Ronda. I think she's done a lot of good for her sport but she talked a lot of **** and disrespected her opponents. When you do that and lose it's gonna come back on you. She's on TV crying, tryna do damage control. Just take the L and get better.

THAT! It's as if people are going about it like she didn't trash talk Holly on Twitter for weeks leading up to the fight and then instigated the scuffle at the weigh-in.

And now she's out there getting sympathy points and people are receptive to the BS she's spewing. Promoting the SI swimsuit shoot being all like "I did it to empower women and to show that a woman's body is beautiful." All the while she's talking about how she wanted to kill herself after an athletic competition but won't because she wants her woman-beating boyfriend to shoot her vagina up with some mannaise.

K [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Cam Newton's PR team is somewhere salty as hell they ain't play this angle first
She's white, the rules are not the same 
laugh.gif

I love Ronda but she really needed to take that L to humble her. Her level of cockiness was thru the roof. I actaully just rewatched the fight against Holly Holm last night and Ronda didnt even touch gloves at the beginning. What punk move :lol:

And now she on TV talkin bout she was suicidal after the loss. Come on now. I know she's used to winning every fight within 30 secs, but how can you be a professional fighter and be a big enough sore loser to think about suicide whenever you lose a match? Especially for someone who's a big advocate for women's empowerment. What kind of message are you sending to young women who look up to you? Be strong and overly confident when things are going smoothly, but contemplate suicide as soon as something doesn't go your way? Such BS

I love Ronda but she really needed to take that L to humble her. Her level of cockiness was thru the roof. I actaully just rewatched the fight against Holly Holm last night and Ronda didnt even touch gloves at the beginning. What punk move
laugh.gif

And now she on TV talkin bout she was suicidal after the loss. Come on now. I know she's used to winning every fight within 30 secs, but how can you be a professional fighter and be a big enough sore loser to think about suicide whenever you lose a match? Especially for someone who's a big advocate for women's empowerment. What kind of message are you sending to young women who look up to you? Be strong and overly confident when things are going smoothly, but contemplate suicide as soon as something doesn't go your way? Such BS
How dare you speak against poor, defenseless Ronda! She's not responsible for her behavior post-utterly demoralizing loss.

/strong independent woman

Yeah, I heard what he had to say on HQ and he was real with it.

Just read an article about Brock Lesnar saying that her problem is that no one ever prepared her or she never learned how to deal with losing. Wonder if she was suicidal when she didn't get gold at the olympics. After your first mma loss you're thinking about suicide? You lost, deal with it.

^ Apparently she got addicted to alcohol and pills after the bronze medal. Maybe athletic competitions aren't for her.

Bomani is the only person I've be real about this

Bomani Jones is one of the few sports reports out there whom I have the utmost respect for. He keeps it genuine, straight to the point and calls it like it is. They don't make guys like him anymore. I follow his podcast as often as I can.

Holly Holm got them hands that make you wanna commit suicide. And she's graceful at that. Happy it was her to bring big mouth down to earth.

Jim Rome was talking about Ronda this morning on the radio, he would not be very happy with this thread :lol:

She got bought down to earth and considered committing suicide. People actually stand by her actions and support her despite all the hypocrisy.

Dat privilege. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom