ROH 9th Anv iPPV 2/26 - GoFightLive.tv - Haas/Benjamin vs Briscoes | Kings vs All Night Express

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

laugh.gif

Honestly, I don't even care what TNA does. I'm only watching Steiner segments anyways.

P.S. for the record I was NOT the guy Morrison gave his glasses too. Although, I do feel like Morrison on the mic as of lately. (Damn you Veron Davis and your woman stealing ways!!!)

P.P.S. Club easily has my favorite catchphrase on NT. It's too bad he's always jobbing to Diego outside of this thread.
PLEASE! that Factory-variant Club knows his place.

I hate that guy. Or maybe just Regis Philbin IDK.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Does anyone think Diesel would make an appearance at mania, not in a wrestling form but possibly somewhere along where HHH and Michaels appear on the show?

u seem cool and all but you are stealing my gimmick. not cool bro!!!!
*dead*

BTW I found out who's REALLY banging Karen Angle..

Spoiler [+]
l8e7d500ca0489817aec3c0fe2.jpg

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst
Lobo - i'm the same, except with angle. don't like at all what they are doing but hey... I like some of their young talent but it's just bad.

p.s........ sure you weren't.... sure you weren't....
Angle doesn't even do it for me anymore. *Pause* IDK if it's the jobbing to Jarrett or what but I feel his work has been sub par outside of the Anderson LockDown match last year.

P.S.
laugh.gif
I was on Raw a lot. But not front row. I should have taken a #NTWT sign, though. I was dead center camera view the entire RAW. SMH @ me. Oh well.

P.P.S. I was the guy who whistled at the bellas. I also asked Maryse to marry me during Superstars. And I may or may not have started a Maryse chant. *shrugs*

Lobo - i'm the same, except with angle. don't like at all what they are doing but hey... I like some of their young talent but it's just bad.

p.s........ sure you weren't.... sure you weren't....
Angle doesn't even do it for me anymore. *Pause* IDK if it's the jobbing to Jarrett or what but I feel his work has been sub par outside of the Anderson LockDown match last year.

P.S.
laugh.gif
I was on Raw a lot. But not front row. I should have taken a #NTWT sign, though. I was dead center camera view the entire RAW. SMH @ me. Oh well.

P.P.S. I was the guy who whistled at the bellas. I also asked Maryse to marry me during Superstars. And I may or may not have started a Maryse chant. *shrugs*

P.S.
laugh.gif

he really doesn't with me either, i usually end up
30t6p3b.gif
and then remember the good ol days when he was one of my favorites. (along with benoit, jericho, etc,)

Bellas don't really do it for me really.... but Maryse and Layla........ hot damn.... 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

P.S.
laugh.gif

he really doesn't with me either, i usually end up
30t6p3b.gif
and then remember the good ol days when he was one of my favorites. (along with benoit, jericho, etc,)

Bellas don't really do it for me really.... but Maryse and Layla........ hot damn.... 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Mistico Now Sin Cara In WWE
WWE issued the following press release today, confirming that Mistico has signed with WWE. Mistico's real-name is Sin Cara. Here is the presser:
SIN CARA SIGNS WITH WWE

STAMFORD, Conn. – WWE today unveiled their latest Superstar signing, Sin Cara, formerly known worldwide as Mistico. The announcement took place today during a press conference in his hometown Mexico City, where passionate fans of all ages turned out to see their favorite performer become the newest addition to the WWE roster.

Having already forged a strong international fan following, Sin Cara, known for his high flying style and awe inspiring acrobatics, is expected to reach new heights of global success with WWE.

"Sin Cara is a tremendous performer who brings the crowd to its feet every time he steps into the ring," said Stephanie McMahon, Executive Vice President, WWE. "With us, his stardom will only get bigger and brighter."
Upon his signing, Sin Cara said, "WWE is the pinnacle of sports-entertainment. It is an honor and a thrill for me to be able to perform with the world's best. Being a WWE Superstar will present new challenges, new mountains to climb and new competition. It is a new beginning and a new life. With that in mind, I have chosen the new name of Sin Cara in hopes to represent all the legendary Mexican masked performers and to carry the banner of their legacy to the entire world."
Edit/Fixed and still not a fan of the name
ohwell.gif

Oh, and Sting has allegedly re-signed with TNA according to two TNA sources.

Mistico Now Sin Cara In WWE
WWE issued the following press release today, confirming that Mistico has signed with WWE. Mistico's real-name is Sin Cara. Here is the presser:
SIN CARA SIGNS WITH WWE

STAMFORD, Conn. – WWE today unveiled their latest Superstar signing, Sin Cara, formerly known worldwide as Mistico. The announcement took place today during a press conference in his hometown Mexico City, where passionate fans of all ages turned out to see their favorite performer become the newest addition to the WWE roster.

Having already forged a strong international fan following, Sin Cara, known for his high flying style and awe inspiring acrobatics, is expected to reach new heights of global success with WWE.

"Sin Cara is a tremendous performer who brings the crowd to its feet every time he steps into the ring," said Stephanie McMahon, Executive Vice President, WWE. "With us, his stardom will only get bigger and brighter."
Upon his signing, Sin Cara said, "WWE is the pinnacle of sports-entertainment. It is an honor and a thrill for me to be able to perform with the world's best. Being a WWE Superstar will present new challenges, new mountains to climb and new competition. It is a new beginning and a new life. With that in mind, I have chosen the new name of Sin Cara in hopes to represent all the legendary Mexican masked performers and to carry the banner of their legacy to the entire world."
Edit/Fixed and still not a fan of the name
ohwell.gif

Oh, and Sting has allegedly re-signed with TNA according to two TNA sources.

NYJ Bart Scott to be on TNA

A little over a month after Bart Scott channeled his inner Hulk Hogan in a post-game interview, the Jets linebacker has agreed to appear with the wrestling legend at an upcoming event. Scott and Hogan will be paired together for a TNA Wrestling event on March 3. Hogan will be making his return from a three-month break following back surgery.

Scott is in Fayetteville, N.C., today taping the “TNA iMPACT

NYJ Bart Scott to be on TNA

A little over a month after Bart Scott channeled his inner Hulk Hogan in a post-game interview, the Jets linebacker has agreed to appear with the wrestling legend at an upcoming event. Scott and Hogan will be paired together for a TNA Wrestling event on March 3. Hogan will be making his return from a three-month break following back surgery.

Scott is in Fayetteville, N.C., today taping the “TNA iMPACT

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Does anyone think Diesel would make an appearance at mania, not in a wrestling form but possibly somewhere along where HHH and Michaels appear on the show?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Ron_Killing_%2526_Vince_McMahon_laughing.jpg

Ron_Killing_%2526_Vince_McMahon_laughing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom