ROH 9th Anv iPPV 2/26 - GoFightLive.tv - Haas/Benjamin vs Briscoes | Kings vs All Night Express

- There is some concern on The Undertaker as his recuperation from the recent surgery is going slower than they had hoped for, even though he’s worked hard with physical therapy. Taker’s match with Triple H at WrestleMania 27 is expected to be the main event.

- The current WWE plan for Mistico is to bring him right to the main roster instead of having him spend a lengthy amount of time in FCW. The feeling is that it cost so much money to sign him, that they need to make him a valuable star as soon as possible.

- It’s being reported that Terry Funk will induct Abdullah The Butcher, Dusty Rhodes will induct The Road Warriors and referee Scott Armstrong will induct Bullet Bob Armstrong into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. No word yet who will induct Sunny and Triple H is expected to induct Shawn Michaels. Ted DiBiase Sr. has been confirmed to induct Jim Duggan. Road Dogg Jesse James will be a part of Armstrong’s induction ceremony, likely joining Scott on stage.

There is said to be more surprises for this year’s Class besides the names we have heard about already.

- Top WWE stars like The Undertaker, Edge, Triple H, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Big Show and others are traveling in top of the line tour buses, which is a tax deductible business expense. For televised WWE events, Cena travels with Michael Cole as the two are best friends.

- An appearance at WrestleMania 27 by Steve Austin is highly likely as there is talk of presenting the Tough Enough cast to everyone at the big show in Atlanta.

- The producers of Tough Enough took the contestant’s cell phones and computers away upon arrival in the Simi Valley, California house. The contestants aren’t allowed to have any contact with friends or family for seven weeks, unless it’s an emergency.

It’s believed that at least one of the male contestants and one of the female contestants are from FCW and that two of the women have relationships with fairly well-known wrestling personalities. The male star believed to be from FCW is described as someone who is wild and will instigate drama.

It’s said that the revival of Tough Enough will be more scripted than in the past, which is interesting because WWE is promoting it as “unscripted TV.

what a bad decision making from those two. They are blinded by their ability to do whatever they want backstage and get away with it. This match should've been hyped up since November.

what a bad decision making from those two. They are blinded by their ability to do whatever they want backstage and get away with it. This match should've been hyped up since November.

pimp.gif
hombrelobo for the strippers

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Listen...yes, hombre and I can basically do whatever we want backstage and get away with it, but we are this thread.
Sure we're capable, main event level, singles posters, but we decided to team up and change things in this thread.
It's Wednesday night, we have plenty of time to hype up our match against the Jessies, and we have even more time to hype up what we'll do at WM.
So just trust us brah.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Listen...yes, hombre and I can basically do whatever we want backstage and get away with it, but we are this thread.
Sure we're capable, main event level, singles posters, but we decided to team up and change things in this thread.
It's Wednesday night, we have plenty of time to hype up our match against the Jessies, and we have even more time to hype up what we'll do at WM.
So just trust us brah.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

*hombrelobo steps away from the #NTWT galaxy and into hombre's lair aka his basement*
Spoiler [+]
*hombre kicks his JVC KaBoom! Box on*

Classic Kansas starts to blare from the speakers as hombre
paces back and fourth. He finally sits down and cracks open his beloved
Crown Royal

*gulp*

*hombre starts to speak in the third person*

What a pity. What an absolute pity. The #NTWT thinks they finally have
hombrelobo's number. That just because he's gone 0-2 this week everyone thinks
they can now beat me any day of the week.

Heh. *sips crown*

I'll show them. They think that they know what I'm capable of. Well, they still
have no idea who I am OR what i'm capable of. 

But right now I feel like the Hulkster when he was going through his divorce with **** McGee.

Today, I feel the same pain that a resident of Ohio feels.. Every.. Single..
Day.

Hell, I feel like Matt Hardy at an empty buffet..

JNSQ
jumps down the stairs and into hombre's lair

hombre: JAYNAESECUE! What are you doing here?! HOW did you get here?! You know
my wife doesn't let me have friends over on weekdays!

JNSQ: Don't worry about her, brother! I had Miss Elizabeth take her to the Cheesecake Factory. They're gonna be so hopped up on dessert that we can do whatever we want!

I had to come down after I saw you today.

I heard what you were saying, brother. And don't you ever feel cold, lonely, and empty inside like Matt Hardy at an empty
buffet!!!

*slaps hombre*

I see you're feeling low, low, low, brother. But I'm here to get you high,
high, high (Oh yeah!) We are a team now and the #NTWT galaxy is behind us 100%!
We're in space and space is the place! (Oh Yeah!) We're gonna
take it to the limit! *sniffles* (Oh Yeaaah!)

We are too hot to handle and too
cold to hold! (OHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!)

Now I brought us a little something to get our minds right for the road to #NTWT Wrestlemania!

hombre: What's that, brother?

JNSQ: STRIPPERS!

* JNSQ jumps off the basement couch and elbow drops the JVC KaBoom! Box. Lil B Ellen Degeneres blares from the from the as Kelly Kelly and Layla walk in*

nomercylayla7ow0.gif

nomercylayla9du5.gif

2nv7bmh.gif

thecwkellybd7.gif

ecwkelly3no3.gif

*As the night continues hombre and JNSQ continue to bond as they drink whiskey and do blow of Kelly and Layla's ***@#. They relinquish in the fact that they are bringing the #NTWT Tag Team division back to life. And just like that .. onward we move towards on the roas to #NTWT Wrestlemania*

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

*hombrelobo steps away from the #NTWT galaxy and into hombre's lair aka his basement*
Spoiler [+]
*hombre kicks his JVC KaBoom! Box on*

Classic Kansas starts to blare from the speakers as hombre
paces back and fourth. He finally sits down and cracks open his beloved
Crown Royal

*gulp*

*hombre starts to speak in the third person*

What a pity. What an absolute pity. The #NTWT thinks they finally have
hombrelobo's number. That just because he's gone 0-2 this week everyone thinks
they can now beat me any day of the week.

Heh. *sips crown*

I'll show them. They think that they know what I'm capable of. Well, they still
have no idea who I am OR what i'm capable of. 

But right now I feel like the Hulkster when he was going through his divorce with **** McGee.

Today, I feel the same pain that a resident of Ohio feels.. Every.. Single..
Day.

Hell, I feel like Matt Hardy at an empty buffet..

JNSQ
jumps down the stairs and into hombre's lair

hombre: JAYNAESECUE! What are you doing here?! HOW did you get here?! You know
my wife doesn't let me have friends over on weekdays!

JNSQ: Don't worry about her, brother! I had Miss Elizabeth take her to the Cheesecake Factory. They're gonna be so hopped up on dessert that we can do whatever we want!

I had to come down after I saw you today.

I heard what you were saying, brother. And don't you ever feel cold, lonely, and empty inside like Matt Hardy at an empty
buffet!!!

*slaps hombre*

I see you're feeling low, low, low, brother. But I'm here to get you high,
high, high (Oh yeah!) We are a team now and the #NTWT galaxy is behind us 100%!
We're in space and space is the place! (Oh Yeah!) We're gonna
take it to the limit! *sniffles* (Oh Yeaaah!)

We are too hot to handle and too
cold to hold! (OHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!)

Now I brought us a little something to get our minds right for the road to #NTWT Wrestlemania!

hombre: What's that, brother?

JNSQ: STRIPPERS!

* JNSQ jumps off the basement couch and elbow drops the JVC KaBoom! Box. Lil B Ellen Degeneres blares from the from the as Kelly Kelly and Layla walk in*

nomercylayla7ow0.gif

nomercylayla9du5.gif

2nv7bmh.gif

thecwkellybd7.gif

ecwkelly3no3.gif

*As the night continues hombre and JNSQ continue to bond as they drink whiskey and do blow of Kelly and Layla's ***@#. They relinquish in the fact that they are bringing the #NTWT Tag Team division back to life. And just like that .. onward we move towards on the roas to #NTWT Wrestlemania*

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
HEY THIS IS THE CUTTER’S SHOW BABAY, YEAH

HOL HOL HOL HOL HOL HOLD UP WAIT WAIT, WHO’S THIS GREEN MONKEY ASSS RUNNIN HIS MOUTH TO THE CUTTER?

THE CUTTER HAS NEVER SEEN THIS PIECE OF TRASH IN HIS LIFE

DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU’RE TALKING TO, HUH , PIECE OF TRASH?

NO NO NO NO NO YOU KNOW WHAT,

THE CUTTER WIPES HIS ASSS WITH WHAT YOU KNOW

THE CUTTER DOESN’T WANT TO WASTE A QUALITY PROMO ON YOUR MONKEY ASSS.

Spoiler [+]

BUT THE CUTTER IS IN A SINGING MOOD, BABAY

THE CUTTER IS GONNA SING A SONG, YEAH, SING A SONG TO SOOTH HIS SOUL

AHEM, IT GOES A LITTLE SOMETHIN LIKE THIS BABAY

WELL I ONCE MET A WOMAN, FORGOT HER NAME

SHE TOLD ME SHE HAD A BOY, LOOKING FOR FAME

ASKED TO SEE A PICTURE, THE DUDE LOOKED GAY

SO I TOLD HER COME TO MY PLACE, THAT MADE HER DAY

SHE LOOKED LIKE A WILDA BEAST, BUT WAS DOWN TO GO

THAT DUMB SLUTTY TWO CENT PROSTITUTE-HO

TOLD HER TO GET ON HER KNEES, WHERE SHE BELONGED

STARTED PUTTING WORDS IN HER MOUTH, THAT’S THE NAME OF MY COCCK

Spoiler [+]

OH YEAH BABAY, THE CUTTER IS ONLY GETTING STARTED ON THE CUTTER'S SHOW BABAY

FINALLY ASKED HER WHO HER BOY WAS, SHE SAID HIS NAME

AS SHE WAS TALKING, IN HER MOOOUTH I CAME

STILL I MANAGED TO HEAR IT WAS I’MTHATONE

TURNS OUT I BANGED THE GIRL THAT BELONGED TO THAT BUM

Spoiler [+]

OH BABAY, I’M NOT DONE NO NO NO THE CUTTER IS JUST WARMING UP

I’MTHATONE IS A JABRONI PIECE OF TRASH

OH YEAH YEAH, HE’S A JABRONI PIECE OF TRASH

HE CAME OUT OF HIS MOTHER LAYING FLAT ON HIS BACK

BECAUSE GOD DIDN’T GIVE HIM A TESTICLE SACK

BORN A LOSER, NO OTHER WAY

HE HAS TO SUCK, JUST TO GET HIS PAY

HAHAHA THE CUTTER IS HAVING FUN ON THE CUTTER’S SHOW BABAY

I’MTHATONE, GET OVER HERE BABAY

YOU’VE BEEN A GOOD SPORT, JOKING AROUND WITH THE CUTTER, LET’S SHAKE HANDS AS MEN.

FROM ONE PROFESSIONAL TO ANOTHER.

Spoiler [+]

WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN GREEN ******

GET THAT WEAKSHHHHHH STUFF OUTTA THE CUTTER’S SHOW BABAY, THE CUTTER'S SHOOOOW

GO ON GET YOUR MONKEYASS OUTTA THE CUTTER’S SHOW BABAY

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
HEY THIS IS THE CUTTER’S SHOW BABAY, YEAH

HOL HOL HOL HOL HOL HOLD UP WAIT WAIT, WHO’S THIS GREEN MONKEY ASSS RUNNIN HIS MOUTH TO THE CUTTER?

THE CUTTER HAS NEVER SEEN THIS PIECE OF TRASH IN HIS LIFE

DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU’RE TALKING TO, HUH , PIECE OF TRASH?

NO NO NO NO NO YOU KNOW WHAT,

THE CUTTER WIPES HIS ASSS WITH WHAT YOU KNOW

THE CUTTER DOESN’T WANT TO WASTE A QUALITY PROMO ON YOUR MONKEY ASSS.

Spoiler [+]

BUT THE CUTTER IS IN A SINGING MOOD, BABAY

THE CUTTER IS GONNA SING A SONG, YEAH, SING A SONG TO SOOTH HIS SOUL

AHEM, IT GOES A LITTLE SOMETHIN LIKE THIS BABAY

WELL I ONCE MET A WOMAN, FORGOT HER NAME

SHE TOLD ME SHE HAD A BOY, LOOKING FOR FAME

ASKED TO SEE A PICTURE, THE DUDE LOOKED GAY

SO I TOLD HER COME TO MY PLACE, THAT MADE HER DAY

SHE LOOKED LIKE A WILDA BEAST, BUT WAS DOWN TO GO

THAT DUMB SLUTTY TWO CENT PROSTITUTE-HO

TOLD HER TO GET ON HER KNEES, WHERE SHE BELONGED

STARTED PUTTING WORDS IN HER MOUTH, THAT’S THE NAME OF MY COCCK

Spoiler [+]

OH YEAH BABAY, THE CUTTER IS ONLY GETTING STARTED ON THE CUTTER'S SHOW BABAY

FINALLY ASKED HER WHO HER BOY WAS, SHE SAID HIS NAME

AS SHE WAS TALKING, IN HER MOOOUTH I CAME

STILL I MANAGED TO HEAR IT WAS I’MTHATONE

TURNS OUT I BANGED THE GIRL THAT BELONGED TO THAT BUM

Spoiler [+]

OH BABAY, I’M NOT DONE NO NO NO THE CUTTER IS JUST WARMING UP

I’MTHATONE IS A JABRONI PIECE OF TRASH

OH YEAH YEAH, HE’S A JABRONI PIECE OF TRASH

HE CAME OUT OF HIS MOTHER LAYING FLAT ON HIS BACK

BECAUSE GOD DIDN’T GIVE HIM A TESTICLE SACK

BORN A LOSER, NO OTHER WAY

HE HAS TO SUCK, JUST TO GET HIS PAY

HAHAHA THE CUTTER IS HAVING FUN ON THE CUTTER’S SHOW BABAY

I’MTHATONE, GET OVER HERE BABAY

YOU’VE BEEN A GOOD SPORT, JOKING AROUND WITH THE CUTTER, LET’S SHAKE HANDS AS MEN.

FROM ONE PROFESSIONAL TO ANOTHER.

Spoiler [+]

WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN GREEN ******

GET THAT WEAKSHHHHHH STUFF OUTTA THE CUTTER’S SHOW BABAY, THE CUTTER'S SHOOOOW

GO ON GET YOUR MONKEYASS OUTTA THE CUTTER’S SHOW BABAY

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Top WWE stars like The Undertaker, Edge, Triple H, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Big Show and others are traveling in top of the line tour buses, which is a tax deductible business expense. For televised WWE events, Cena travels with Michael Cole as the two are best friends.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Those two would be best friends.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Random as hell.
laugh.gif

I thought Orton and Cena were best friends?

Random as hell.
laugh.gif

I thought Orton and Cena were best friends?

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Best scenario tonight will be the Undertaker returning near the end of the broadcast. Right when the camera turns off to end the broadcast the arena lights shuts down and at the very top of the arena it will be Sting with a crow standing on his shoulders staring down at the Undertaker. 

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Best scenario tonight will be the Undertaker returning near the end of the broadcast. Right when the camera turns off to end the broadcast the arena lights shuts down and at the very top of the arena it will be Sting with a crow standing on his shoulders staring down at the Undertaker. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom