ROH 9th Anv iPPV 2/26 - GoFightLive.tv - Haas/Benjamin vs Briscoes | Kings vs All Night Express

laugh.gif
YOU ALL CAN SAY WHAT YOU WILL!

But your cheap shots dont affect me

At the end of the day, it doesnt matter who my partner is. Frankly...

My partner should be the one most concerned.

5 weeks!

5 weeks until the score gets settled, the dust clears, and everyone realizes why for the last 9 years

I have been THE GUY!

3768577689_5eca01ce7f_o.gif

And after i expose these "Megapowers" worse than a DrsFinest thread

4W...

....IM COMING FOR YOU N****!
124tp2g.jpg

laugh.gif
YOU ALL CAN SAY WHAT YOU WILL!

But your cheap shots dont affect me

At the end of the day, it doesnt matter who my partner is. Frankly...

My partner should be the one most concerned.

5 weeks!

5 weeks until the score gets settled, the dust clears, and everyone realizes why for the last 9 years

I have been THE GUY!

3768577689_5eca01ce7f_o.gif

And after i expose these "Megapowers" worse than a DrsFinest thread

4W...

....IM COMING FOR YOU N****!
124tp2g.jpg

Originally Posted by im that one

first off... some remedial student is opening his mouth and saying something to me? Im That One, You're just a slapdick with no vocabulary or intelligent way to express your thoughts. you want ME to Sit down? Sure, I'll sit down. Right next to you. and then I'll open up one of my son's books and teach you about structure, sentences, the ABC's and spelling. I guess after one hooked on phonics lesson you feel confident about speaking up. How many times did you read what i wrote, and then write exactly what you wanted to say down, and then Finally after a couple hours put it out? That's the best of the best you had stored? Trash.
youngtacchinocn3.gif

roll.gif

You see brother it's not hard to tell that you're a little slow. So, I'll take it easy on you.
You're  greener than grass around here.

You don't come around poppin' off at the mouth at me, brother.

I had an off day. I'll be the first to admit it...

Fact of the matter is I may have been off due to all liquid gold I drank yesterday. Or, maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was up all night beating up the +$%$%. (And I'm not talking about kitties, either)

But just like a pack of ravenous, emaciated virgins.. everyone came to take get their rocks off at the lobo yesterday. Including you, brother.

Well, watch yourself that one.. and consider this a warning.

Because "I'm that one" guy who will stick his first straight up your #@*, brother!

hulkhogan5fh2.gif

I'm done with you.
Now stay in your lane because..

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE LOBO RUNS WILD ON YOU?!

2671821831oh.gif

first off... some remedial student is opening his mouth and saying something to me? Im That One, You're just a slapdick with no vocabulary or intelligent way to express your thoughts. you want ME to Sit down? Sure, I'll sit down. Right next to you. and then I'll open up one of my son's books and teach you about structure, sentences, the ABC's and spelling. I guess after one hooked on phonics lesson you feel confident about speaking up. How many times did you read what i wrote, and then write exactly what you wanted to say down, and then Finally after a couple hours put it out? That's the best of the best you had stored? Trash.
youngtacchinocn3.gif

roll.gif

You see brother it's not hard to tell that you're a little slow. So, I'll take it easy on you.
You're  greener than grass around here.

You don't come around poppin' off at the mouth at me, brother.

I had an off day. I'll be the first to admit it...

Fact of the matter is I may have been off due to all liquid gold I drank yesterday. Or, maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was up all night beating up the +$%$%. (And I'm not talking about kitties, either)

But just like a pack of ravenous, emaciated virgins.. everyone came to take get their rocks off at the lobo yesterday. Including you, brother.

Well, watch yourself that one.. and consider this a warning.

Because "I'm that one" guy who will stick his first straight up your #@*, brother!

hulkhogan5fh2.gif

I'm done with you.
Now stay in your lane because..

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE LOBO RUNS WILD ON YOU?!

2671821831oh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Oh what cha gonna do...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously tho.
indifferent.gif

Another unoriginal, unimaginative, unheterosexual opening his mouth. What's the matter? is too tough to keep up with any kind of originality or something that can come straight off the top? Just because my color is green in NTWT doesn't mean I'm not a veteran. I'm traveled the world over, my name is feared by millions and because some horrible rip off pisss ant wants to come at me I'm supposed to care. No, I destroy the weak and feeble. I smell blood and attack. From your horrible jokes, your love for a mans smile to your major lack of intelligence, it's amazing you could actually comprehend what I said. Check my resume. Watch my tapes. They speak for themselves. Now Let Me Slow this down for you.......

You     have      a     world     of      hurt           coming      to     you,       keep            poking             this               monster             BROTHER.

and the word you were looking for was FIST. Don't worry I'll get to reading you my son's books real soon so you are able to keep up. And you want to put your fist where? you really should re-read what i said, I'll go ahead and repeat myself since it seems to be clear what team you're playing for...

Or maybe you feel That much more confident because of the attention you received from another man. we All saw the expression and how you felt when that Man put some glasses on your face. When he looked at you, and you smiled back at him. jumping up and down like a little girl. hey, It's OK, I don't judge how another man makes you feel.
And now look at you. Wanting to team up with yet another man just to be able to tag him. If you want to touch him just ask, again, I don't judge. Not my thing tho man, no need to bring it in here.....
Just proving my point, seems that you are just digging deeper and deeper.

You better stay focused on your task at hand with NTWT'Mania.... you might not even make it there.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Oh what cha gonna do...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously tho.
indifferent.gif

Another unoriginal, unimaginative, unheterosexual opening his mouth. What's the matter? is too tough to keep up with any kind of originality or something that can come straight off the top? Just because my color is green in NTWT doesn't mean I'm not a veteran. I'm traveled the world over, my name is feared by millions and because some horrible rip off pisss ant wants to come at me I'm supposed to care. No, I destroy the weak and feeble. I smell blood and attack. From your horrible jokes, your love for a mans smile to your major lack of intelligence, it's amazing you could actually comprehend what I said. Check my resume. Watch my tapes. They speak for themselves. Now Let Me Slow this down for you.......

You     have      a     world     of      hurt           coming      to     you,       keep            poking             this               monster             BROTHER.

and the word you were looking for was FIST. Don't worry I'll get to reading you my son's books real soon so you are able to keep up. And you want to put your fist where? you really should re-read what i said, I'll go ahead and repeat myself since it seems to be clear what team you're playing for...

Or maybe you feel That much more confident because of the attention you received from another man. we All saw the expression and how you felt when that Man put some glasses on your face. When he looked at you, and you smiled back at him. jumping up and down like a little girl. hey, It's OK, I don't judge how another man makes you feel.
And now look at you. Wanting to team up with yet another man just to be able to tag him. If you want to touch him just ask, again, I don't judge. Not my thing tho man, no need to bring it in here.....
Just proving my point, seems that you are just digging deeper and deeper.

You better stay focused on your task at hand with NTWT'Mania.... you might not even make it there.

yo... where can i find daniel bryan ROH matches? google and youtube aren't doing justice.

yo... where can i find daniel bryan ROH matches? google and youtube aren't doing justice.

bryan danielson... A lot of Highlights and what not, it'll do for now. Just wanna watch his old matches.

bryan danielson... A lot of Highlights and what not, it'll do for now. Just wanna watch his old matches.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

2011 WWE HALL OF FAME CLASS:
-Shawn Michaels (inducted by HHH)
-Hacksaw Jim Duggan (inducted by Ted Dibiase Sr)
-The Road Warriors (aka Legion of Doom) Hawk and Animal
-Abdullah the Butcher
-Tammy Sytch aka Sunny
-Bullet Bob Armstrong (inducted by Scott Armstrong)

Dusty Rhodes will be inducting LOD and Terry Funk will be inducting Abdullah the Butcher.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

2011 WWE HALL OF FAME CLASS:
-Shawn Michaels (inducted by HHH)
-Hacksaw Jim Duggan (inducted by Ted Dibiase Sr)
-The Road Warriors (aka Legion of Doom) Hawk and Animal
-Abdullah the Butcher
-Tammy Sytch aka Sunny
-Bullet Bob Armstrong (inducted by Scott Armstrong)

Dusty Rhodes will be inducting LOD and Terry Funk will be inducting Abdullah the Butcher.

Raw did a 3.9 rating.

In related news, Vince was seen doing backflips off the top of Titan Towers.

Raw did a 3.9 rating.

In related news, Vince was seen doing backflips off the top of Titan Towers.

Back
Top Bottom