the first robocop looked better in costume than this
this looks like a movie on the sci fi network

i'm a bit annoyed by hollywood rebooting movies

whatever, man

this movie looks like it might work...but i'm still iffy on it

idk how they really still going through with this movie
the first robocop looked better in costume than this
this looks like a movie on the sci fi network

Not agreeing or disagreeing but this version looks more agile than the OG. I think everything is going against it though and it is likely already being labeled a flop like the Total Recall reboot.

So he is gonna get murked by his car blowing up and not by getting Lit up by 100 gun shots? blah.

Looks solid though

Movie looks promising. The black suit makes him look like a human/robot version of Knight Rider lol.

So they went against the idea of him stepping on an IED in Iran which would lead to the suit. Guess that was a rumor?

man i loved robocop and his cheesy one liners. this new ones looks like they tried too hard and did too much. :smh:

"your move, creep" :smokin

Last edited:
The cast is solid. Not sure if it's worth theater money though. Definitely looks like a PG-13 re-boot.

Changing the origin story to a weak car bomb? :smh: :x

Why is he in black some scenes and old school Robocop colors in other scenes?

Something seems fishy with this and he gets messed up in a car bomb? My guess is he's shot in that scene in the rain and chemicals catch fire and burn him. They can't be this obvious in a trailer.

As much as all the suits scream merchendise, I'm kind of amped for a Hot Toys figure of the black one. Plus, I like how he's not as clunky as the OG.

Back
Top Bottom