RIP Pop Smoke.

NYC just needs to stick to being NYC and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

The older we get the more downright sickening and miserable it looks.
Some people really don't see anything in life to live or be excited, motivated, nor faithful for.
These youths aren't seeing any sort of light at the end of the tunnel in certain environments.
This is true purgatory living for some unfortunately

:emoji_bust_in_silhouette::rofl:
Its always one super fan stan who gotta get sassy online and in them feelings yet miss the facts.
Emotions make you sassy and lash out sometimes doe..I get it
Don't ever question my ears to these streets though little boy, now go on and catch up with your kind.:wink:
Your parents never sat you down and told you just sometimes to shut up and listen?
Well let me be your parents today...
Damn :rofl:You from Pomona Og like the rapper sugafree?

NY is completely different from traditional banging.
They have a Woos vs Choos.
Woos are composed of mostly Crips, Bloods, & BDs.
Choos are composed of mainly GDs, Bloods, & a few Crip sets.
It's mad confusing and dumb as ****.
I live in NJ. My homie who is a blood from Newark always says woop woop instead of suwoop . Is that same thing as woo?

Meh no disrespect to anyone but LA bangers wasn't taking no out of towners who repped seriously. Like how are you from the east coast banging grape street... and never been to LA....only way this was feasibile is if you had some og's who went and sat down but got shipped off and started some stuff. Just Sayin'...

Rap culture gotta stop taking this stuff so lightly.

Disagree with this

Some sets were started by LA members, like a lot of the ones in Jersey were started by OG's in the west and they can go to LA.

A few in New York also.

Cat's that aren't from NY never understand what's going on etc etc. There's an entire war against GDs in Brooklyn right now, to the point where SOME Crips and Bloods have even unified against them. Hence the whole Woo vs Choo ****, but i'm not really bout to get into detail about that. If you live out here, you know. RIP to that man.

Edit: I missed the post where homie explained a few posts up, but yeah.

New York has been banging for over 25 years. They have sets in other states. A lot of these kids are under 20 and that's all they know.

Welp it was a hit

Once I heard that he was the only one shot and other people were in the house, it looked sort of obvious.

Originally from L.A back and fourth to DC.
Got put on at 12 ...CYA baby
I'm 35 now...whole family entrenched in these ties unfortunately so never both feet out.
Its a couple of us on NT.
I’m from LA too. Moved to VA then NJ when I was 18. Same here got family and friends entrenched. I’m 31. Never banged but grew up around it. Got many homies and family members that bang.

NYC just needs to stick to being NYC and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

Most def until I think about how certain crips out here be wearing NY hats so it’s really silly all around tbh. Dude just needed to know you can be a real gangsta without being in a gang!

Originally from L.A back and fourth to DC.
Got put on at 12 ...CYA baby
I'm 35 now...whole family entrenched in these ties unfortunately so never both feet out.
Its a couple of us on NT.

LOcK and LOAD

Tell these pop tart dudes wassup Solider

A lot of people can't really fight, never practiced, never studied it, never took a W or L but assume they'll be good when it does happen.
Everyone has a plan, until they get hit.
Squaring up and knocking toe to toe, bare knuckle with a person who knows how to hit, would really wake a lot of these dudes up quickly...and that is why a lot of dudes do not want to do it, then rather get a weapon to even the score. It has been a long time since I have actually witnessed a beef go hand to hand, with no one jumping in if their boy was actually losing.

To whoever talking about how somebody from the east coast claiming grape. The grape street crips in newark NJ are an official set. 40-60 people got taken down a couple years back cause of the RICO charge.

Last edited:

Article says they weren't carrying anything when they ran out and there were other people in the house with Pop Smoke. Somebody in that house knows whether or not they pulled up trying to rob or just clap him.

To whoever talking about how somebody from the east coast claiming grape. The grape street crips in newark NJ are an official set. 40-60 people got taken down a couple years back cause of the RICO charge.

Last part of my statement ackowledges this. Along with what someone else said as far as starting organizations for drug pushing.

Disagree with this

Some sets were started by LA members, like a lot of the ones in Jersey were started by OG's in the west and they can go to LA.

A few in New York also.

Meh I won't agree or disagree. Outside of a pervasive prison culture, I think it's unlikely. But my knowledge is limited to what I know. I do know that if that is the case, where they got put on in the east and go to LA and rep, the OG lineage better be official.

Back
Top Bottom