RIP George Floyd

That's definitely the angle they are going for
Seems like Bubba never even saw the noose. Someone just told him and it went from there. I'm stupified by all this. Nobody that works at the garage just said, "Nah, that noose has been there for years. It's to pull the garage down."? Could've avoided all this mess. What a ****show :smh:

Seems like Bubba never even saw the noose. Someone just told him and it went from there. I'm stupified by all this. Nobody that works at the garage just said, "Nah, that noose has been there for years. It's to pull the garage down."? Could've avoided all this mess. What a ****show :smh:

something similar happened in an Oakland park where the nooses were there for workout-related purposes :smh:

the racist are looking for anyway out with this story. But this is a key part they will deflect. This is a major mistake on NASCAR’s part, but the silver lining to all this was to see that a majority of NASCAR rallied for bubba. That’s the bigger picture and a victory in itself

Atlanta bros, anyone else see shorty on fox5. She bad but mind is double blown that she’s white, fooled me 100%.
4B1EFC42-5A4E-441D-8D57-0E76EE915577.jpeg
What? she's not white.

I didn't say anything about the Bubba thing cause it just sound a liiiiitle too perfect.

I don't know what happened, but I dunno maaan...

cops pulled me over dude was extra cheerful and corny. Like just give me my ticket, I don’t want to be your friend or talk.

“why you speeding?”

“to hear the turbo, didn’t know I was speeding though.”

then goes on some long winded safety rant trying to be all extra friendly. Stop being extra because everyone hates you now bro and give me my ticket so I can get on.

Back
Top Bottom