RIP George Floyd

Shout out brotha Travis for being on board from day 1 back in 2016.

GettyImages-853190804-1024x683.jpg

Sistah got him right. Put that thang on him.

60ac4ec0947453bcb57133f787096b63.jpg
I know that P is fiya!

I've never cared about Nascar but this dude Bubba Wallace is a strong mentally tough dude. As a black man (they don't view as "mixed") in that sport he's out on a island. It would be easy to just play it safe but son drew a line in the sand and called out the people in his sport and fans.

I've never cared about Nascar but this dude Bubba Wallace is a strong mentally tough dude. As a black man (they don't view as "mixed") in that sport he's out on a island. It would be easy to just play it safe but son drew a line in the sand and called out the people in his sport and fans.

The fact that he forced their hand and they acted immediately and without hesitation is the craziest part of it to me. They all came out in full support en masse, from the management to other drivers and legends, fully aware that what they're denouncing represents a large majority of their fanbase.

Legit put their financial concerns to the side to do the right thing and back their only black driver,that's 🔥 🔥 to me and kinda makes me want to watch their sport a little more :lol:

Who knows how different things might be if the NFL had followed that same direction and embraced it when Kaep first started speaking out years back instead of fighting a losing battle...

Crime numbers will never stay down in an area with less cops because the cops themselves will not allow it. They'll find ways to stir things up in the communities with gang violence or pin drug dealers against each other, or magically stop surveillance on an illegal gun ring and let the guns get on the streets in hopes more people will shoot someone. Then they'll make a statement about how they would've had this under control if they had more cops.

in NYC they took 60 plain clothed officers off the street and miraculously like 30 people were shot in like a 4 day span. Somehow the 60 out of 37,000 officers they have were making a huge impact on gun violence. These guys must be the Avengers in police uniforms.

Easy to slow crime if you just profile and scoop up every male in a community, innocent or guilty.

One would think that in order to regain public trust, police officers would, I don't know, stop fabricating stories like this...

And yet, I'm sure this is one of many fabricated truths that continue to get exposed.

(Sorry if already posted)

Back
Top Bottom