RIP George Floyd

NAbdVcsFQHMIFyP3oRWj0SWJIwlPzccqgPQGh1UCRpU.jpg

This is straight facts. In NYC, since the NYPD is so financially corrupt, cops treat their salaries as $X with overtime. So if you ask someone you know in the NYPD how much they make, they'll say I make like $80k with overtime. When Without overtime their salary is way less (about $20-30k less if they're within their first 3/4 years on the force.)

An example of milking overtime was me being arrested for a suspended license last year. I was unaware it was suspended (didn't pay a DMV fee which led to a suspension) and got pulled over. Cop ran my license and comes back saying it was suspended and he has to detain me. I cooperate because I'm not trying to die over a DMV fee, and they made it seem like it'll be a quick process. This dude takes SEVEN HOURS to process me. I got out fuming because I knew the guy was taking his sweet *** time with the paperwork. I speak to my friend who works in NYPD and he told me a minor infraction like a suspended license is normally processed within 1-2 hours but because I was arrested in an area that's normally quiet, the cop was milking the situation to get more OT since it's a rare opportunity for them.
I had the exact same experience, except when I got pulled over it was for a busted headlight originally. Gave them my license thinking everything was straight, wasn't even aware it was suspended due to an unpaid fee. I was detained for about 3 hours, cop told me he's really supposed to keep me for 24 but he's doing me a favor (yeah right). So while I'm sitting in the cell dude's partner straight up approaches me and tells me most cops wouldn't even waste time arresting and processing you, they would let you go with a fine and tell you just pay what you owe but I just happened to run into the wrong guy that night.

His partner. Who was present at the traffic stop. Drove me to the station with me handcuffed in the backseat while the other cop who initiated the whole arrest drove my car. And yet he didn't say a single word, just went along with the **** just to tell me all that two hours later. Like that was supposed to make me feel better about the ****. The situation wasn't in my favor though, it was 2:30 AM up in Harlem I just dropped a friend off at his crib and I was heading back home.

Had to go to traffic court over the issue but didn't even spend 15 mins there, case was dismissed before I even got to speak to a judge. Cop never had to arrest me in the first place, he just did it cause he could and it gave him more time on the clock.

Legit cannot imagine any amount of money large enough to make it worth making a living out of tapdancing for WS this hard...

Dude deserved to get stomped out which appears evident by this photo. But it also looks like they saved him from getting killed. UK population is as racist as America when it comes to black men and if this KKK wannabe got killed at that protest, it would give the government an excuse to kill protestors and call it protecting the public.

Was in Ohio last week visiting fam. Was crazy surprised to see so many confederate flags on the way back home from Columbus. It got to the point my girl asked if we were already in Indiana.

Was very disheartening to see on the way back. Love Ohio, not really sure where that love for the confederacy is coming from.

Was in Ohio last week visiting fam. Was crazy surprised to see so many confederate flags on the way back home from Columbus. It got to the point my girl asked if we were already in Indiana.

Was very disheartening to see on the way back. Love Ohio, not really sure where that love for the confederacy is coming from.

White supremacy. That's it, no heritage BS, no my great-great-great-great grandpappy fought in the war. It's just plain racism.

Honest question, do yall feel like the NBA should start back?

The more I think about it the more I feel like it shouldn't, especially after hearing a few players talk about how it is going to take away from the current movement, I really want it to but I feel like the timing is off.

Honest question, do yall feel like the NBA should start back?

The more I think about it the more I feel like it shouldn't, especially after hearing a few players talk about how it is going to take away from the current movement, I really want it to but I feel like the timing is off.
Currently listening to this vid talking about this.

Ohio was the northern most state in the confederacy B. These Americans are speaking to their heritage.

Back
Top Bottom