RIP George Floyd

I've seen dudes run from cops constantly. And usually they're let go if the cop can't catch him when it's a minor infraction. Killing a man over being drunk asleep in his car is insanity. If a serial killer is running away then you shoot. But one cop is chasing him with a taser and the other with a gun. If this man was really a major threat, why wouldn't the officer closest to him pull his gun to protect himself as well?
Not only that
U running with ur gun out
That tells me u planned to shoot him
Like why u running with ur gun out anyway

Let's also keep in mind that tasers are supposed to be used in non lethal situations. Meaning, you shoot your taser in a situation where you're not at threat of death but just need to subdue an aggressive or unstable person.

so you're telling me that it's an acceptable tool to use on non violent suspects, But it's so terrifying that you shot a man to avoid your partner being potentially hit with the taser? It's also VERY difficult to hit a moving target with a taser when you're facing them. A drunk untrained person with a taser shooting it with his back turned and actually hitting his target is an almost IMPOSSIBLE scenario

Yup

:rofl::pimp:

Looking like the UK mandem were doing gods work on those streets once they showed up to the festivities

Seen a lot of *** whoopings on those Brexit boys posted looking like the beating Russian soccer fans gave English hooligans at the last Euro's :lol:

If he were white, the police would have bought him coffee and Gatorade and given him a ride home. Cause he's black, he got bullets in his back. :smh::smh::smh::smh:
You ever seen that Chris Rock Jerry Seinfeld coffee ride along show? They get pulled over on the highway and Chris Rock, a multi-millionair tenses up for real. Jerry Seinfeld notices and can't comprehend, that Chris Rock is actually worried.

July 26 is the twenty year anniversary of Dave chappelle's "Killing Them Softly." White people loves Dave Chappelle and gets a good hardy laugh of his "black people are afraid of police." It made them a little uncomfortable, but like Jerry, they just couldn't or wouldn't fully comprehend, that it was an indictment of their belief system. Their way of life. So they just treated it as a joke, laughed and went home.

When I say "they" about white people. I am white too. I'd like to think, I'm not racist, but I think, it's a spectrum. I cheer for the toppling confederate statues, but seeing this all-out war from the police is still disturbing to me. I was spoon-fed with the protect and serve ****. I was taught, that you run towards the police.

...And like the police, I was also taught to be wary of anyone, who looked like they didn't belong in the neighborhood.

The system isn't broken. It's working as intended.

That's the problem.

Nike vs umbro
IMG_20200613_183940.jpg

That's what's crazy, we're getting this aggressive actions over nothing. Nothing. $20? sleeping off the alcohol in the car instead of driving? I've done that. I'll never forgive the cops nor the people calling for that ****.

Exactly like fam where I work at drunk people fall asleep in the drive thru all the time we just go out there and tap on the window or someone else in line honks the horn
That’s a stupid *** reason to call the cops

You ever seen that Chris Rock Jerry Seinfeld coffee ride along show? They get pulled over onthe highway and Chris Rock, a multi-millionair tenses up for real. Jerry Seinfeld notices and can't comprehend, that Chris Rock is actually worried.

July 26 is the twenty year anniversary of Dave chappelle's "Killing Them Softly." White people loves Dave Chappelle and gets a good hardy laugh of his "black people are afraid of police." It made them a little uncomfortable, but like Jerry, they just couldn't or wouldn't fully comprehend, that it was an indictment of their belief system. Their way of life. So they just treated it as a joke, laughed and went home.

When I say "they" about white people. I am white too. I'd like to think, I'm not racist, but I think, it's a spectrum. I cheer for the toppling confederate statues, but seeing this all-out war from the police is still disturbing to me. I was spoon-fed with the protect and serve ****. I was taught, that you run towards the police.

...And like the police, I was also taught to be wary of anyone, who looked like they didn't belong in the neighborhood.

The system isn't broken. It's working as intended.

That's the problem.
As some have mentioned within the thread, I've never thought to call the police. In most cases, it seems that they are useless, and if anything would come and shoot the victim. A family-friends apartment was burglarized and they called the police. The police took forever to arrive and to this very day, we laugh about them just showing up and not doing a damn thing. The individuals actually figured out who did it and got the situation sorted on their own. This is what our tax dollars go to. People who want to kill us.

I would never call police. Cause more problems than what they can solve, Which is nothing. Useless mfers.
I said this today to a couple of "minority" friends. They were shocked lol Truth! Call them for what?

Were trying to give me the 99% of cops are good yadda yadda yadda nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom