RIP George Floyd

1591919396744.jpeg

I dont even drink coffee like that but starbucks always seemed like bougie overpriced coffee anyways. Not to mention all those frutti tutti ooey looey drinks *camron voice

Mcdonalds coffee good to me.

Starbucks does this thing where there is an aftertaste to their coffees, a burnt aftertaste that many of their most ardent customers are addicted to. This is the reason for their popularity in many regards. There is discussion of this on message boards. Dunkin Donuts now has a chance to get’em, but I have a funny feeling that Starbucks will try and rectify it. I stopped eff’in with Starbucks once the initial reports started coming in on their discrimination.

Starbucks never taste the same.
Fresh ground beans at house.
French press and all.
My coworkers spends at least $100 a week on Starbucks.

I dont even drink coffee like that but starbucks always seemed like bougie overpriced coffee anyways. Not to mention all those frutti tutti ooey looey drinks *camron voice

Mcdonalds coffee good to me.

As a Canadian, what's your opinion of Tim Hortons?

If we're gonna keep it funky, there's a TON of corporations who are on the same level of BLM support as Starbucks but they just kept their mouth shut. Silence ≠ Support. Nobody knew Papa John's was a racist when black people ate his pizza til he exposed himself. There's probably so many brands we all are supporters of that are super racist.

I don’t like Starbucks but my daughter stays going there.

she can go to dunkin or caribou from now on.

Back
Top Bottom