RIP George Floyd

Yup by design they wanted us fatherless, overly emotional, predictable and less calculating as we were deemed a potential powerful threat the first shackles filled on the slave ships.
Welfare didn’t want black men the household back then instilling discipline to not only our children but also to the mothers of our children.
These particular grey areas are now being regarded as “drama”.
So drama is the answer and excuse for a man not taking care of his children?
Negative!
Oppression has played its course in these issues but now its up to us and only us to fix these issues.!
Well, the issue is truly spiritual, a disconnect ancestrally.

WOWWWW

"Except if it interferes with safety or threatens to harm customer relations or otherwise unreasonably interferes with Starbucks public image"

This speaks volumes!!!!! Ill never go to starbucks again after this..I barely go there now
I mean what is Starbucks public image these days. They sell diabetes in a cup and have the stalest food of any coffee shop I've been to. Haven't bought anything from company in years.

Besides we already know their stance on black lives matter. They can't use the bathroom and Get The F Out.

Starbucks has been overpriced trash for a minute

Bit weird seeing them take that sort of stance though right after announcing their downsizing and closing hundreds of shops :lol:

Going all the way in on the suburban clientele for their survival, bold strategy...

Not supposed to be funny but it is at the same time :lol: :lol:

and remember they shut down for half a day for diversity training?

Yanno, I’m really buggin’ at the fact that some of the very same people who tried to call me a racist on this site, are suddenly sounding exactly like me, in a eerie sort of way....while discussing white people and white supremacy. My, how things change.
200 (2).gif

When I was at a protest at the police station last week, two white girls behind me were talking about "I wish this crowd was more rowdy". This was a 90% minority crowd by the way; I'm sure these two would've loved to post videos of hundreds of minorities being beaten up by the police while they stood safely in the background.

My friends in San Diego were talking about how "influencers" showed up to take pictures in front of a fire and dipped immediately after they were done.

Even in the middle of a pandemic and nationwide fight for justice, they can't help themselves...

I remember being at the protest here in my city and a white lady looked at me and gave me the black power fist. While I appreciated the gesture and her compulsion to be apart of the protest and be heard, I had to keep it moving. This isn't some bs you should be doing for the gram or any other self serving purpose. These are real issues, real frustrations, and real people. Miss me with that white man's burden nonsense. It certainly feels like this is more of a trend for some white folks like beanie babies and furbies that'll eventually fizzle out while black folks still gotta face the reality of American oppression.

I agree with what he's saying. Most voters in the US are dumb as **** and they don't understand that defunds means take SOME of the funding the police get and reallocate it to other departments such as education, public transportation, community development, etc They hear defund and their second grade vocabulary makes them believe it means don't give law enforcement ANY money. Or they think abolish police means just have 0 police officers and its a free for all. Wording is very important

I remember being at the protest here in my city and a white lady looked at me and gave me the black power fist. While I appreciated the gesture and her compulsion to be apart of the protest and be heard, I had to keep it moving. This isn't some bs you should be doing for the gram or any other self serving purpose. These are real issues, real frustrations, and real people. Miss me with that white man's burden nonsense. It certainly feels like this is more of a trend for some white folks like beanie babies and furbies that'll eventually fizzle out while black folks still gotta face the reality of American oppression.
This is what happens when yall pat them on the back for showing ANY level of "support." :lol:

They should be scared to do some goofy stuff like that.

This is what happens when yall pat them on the back for showing ANY level of "support." :lol:

Agreed but I wasn't gonna punch her in the face either. She could tell by the lack of response that she looked silly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom