RIP George Floyd

No lie though..... XFL didn't feel like it had the full IT factor for me.

But I cant wail until the day a Black man of power start their own NFL version of what Ice cube did with The BIG3.

Delayed they season for personal gain F Em again, we know Sony is announcing BOPs and season 4 directly ties into that so nah man. They trash.

Since NT been back someone post Laura Ingrahams response to LeBron? Most laughable "ok you caught me but I'll be damned if I apologize" response ever.

Last edited:
Someone I used to work with keeps posting BS about black on black crime and statistics of black violent crimes. And then had the nerve to say this.

So NT, does this sound racist to you?

C03FF08D-060B-41A6-9CB7-57C7309F47BD.jpeg

Man since NT been down these cops killed an old white man.

They aint playing.

The incident in Buffalo got the 65+, white suburbanites fully on board with the protests. Legit heard my 84 year-old Latvian neighbor say "All cops are bastards" this morning.

Since NT been back someone post Laura Ingrahams response to LeBron? Most laughable "ok you caught" me but I'll be damned if I apologize" response ever.

Her and candace Owens get off to reactions rather than their own intial actions. Their initials are still on some right wing wacko crap. Life would be better if they didnt exist.

I would like to apologize to all of you for the service outage we experienced in the past 24 hours. A full statement is available here: https://niketalk.com/threads/sooooo-we-gone-talk-about-what-just-happened.690194/post-33191137

I also wanted to let all of you know about the community fundraiser we've started for BailProject.org to support protesters and criminal justice reform.

Since our ad free subscription program was implemented in the fall, we collected $1,816.63 in subscription fees. (It's not a round number because we lose money due to payment processing fees.)
To start things off, we donated that entire amount (and a little extra to reach a number of symbolic significance, 1865), to BailProject.org.

If you'd like to join us, we just set up a group fundraising page here:
secure.givelively.org

Donate to NikeTalk.com Community's Fundraiser for The Bail Project, Inc.
Join our thousands of donors who are helping us post bail for people who can't afford it, reuniting families and restoring the presumption of innocence – one person at a time.The Bail Project™ National Revolving Bail Fund is on a mission to combat mass incarceration and reshape the pretrial...
secure.givelively.org

Anyone who donates $100 or more will receive an exclusive NT Pocket Tee. These will not be sold.

IMG_1285 2.JPG

Just contact me with proof of your donation, your preferred shirt size, and a shipping address. Make sure you donate through our group fundraising page so your contribution is reflected in our community total.

So because I am active in this thread myself and other members are subject to spams of companies profiting off of George Floyd? Ok 👍🏻
These aren't direct sales ads. We didn't make a deal with these companies to promote their products. The ad content is generated automatically by the network using things like page context.

If you have an alternative suggestion for how we can stay online aside from advertising, let me know.

General is not the same without ninjahood :frown:
It's better.

Fire them all.

All 57 members of that riot squad resigned...BECAUSE THEY DON'T THINK THEY DID ANYTHING WRONG.

"Our position is these officers were simply following orders from Deputy Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia to clear the square," said Buffalo Police Benevolent Association President John Evans. "It doesn't specify clear the square of men, 50 and under or 15 to 40. They were simply doing their job. I don't know how much contact was made. He did slip in my estimation. He fell backwards."

Back
Top Bottom